Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Red Dead Redemption coming to Switch & PS4 on August 17 for $49.99 (Includes Undead Nightmare, No MP, Physical release in October)

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5Nwgd_T1-4

Experience the epic Western adventure Red Dead Redemption and its groundbreaking zombie-horror companion, Undead Nightmare, as both games come to the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 for the very first time in a single package. In a new conversion by Double Eleven Studios, the Switch and PS4 versions bring the two classic experiences together again for both new players and original fans to enjoy across modern consoles, including backwards compatibility with the PlayStation 5.

I remember playing it on my xbox 360, unfortunately I didn't finish it. I think I'm going to have to buy it again and then play RDR2

Undead nightmare is pretty good.

no they cant do that, its too violent, soys cant handle blood.

the blood will be green and the bullets will be cheese.

i wish it got released for pc

It's already playable on PC with PS3 and X360 emulators
NSW emulation is even more advanced, so maybe this version will be the way to go

homelander-the-boys.gif