Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is the most overrated game ever

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
The game is beloved by normies because it has le pretty graphics and story about emotional crying leftist cowboy. In actuality it's a shit game with mediocre shooting mechanics and dull gameplay. Almost all missions in the game are stretched out walking simulators where you have to listen to shit dialogue written by a hipster about how white man bad and women oppressed.

If someone considers Red Dead 2 one of the greatest games I automatically know they're a retard.

The game is beloved by normies because it has le pretty graphics and story about emotional crying leftist cowboy. In actuality it's a shit game with mediocre shooting mechanics and dull gameplay. Almost all missions in the game are stretched out walking simulators where you have to listen to shit dialogue written by a hipster about how white man bad and women oppressed.

If someone considers Red Dead 2 one of the greatest games I automatically know they're a retard.
i was interning in a hardware store when it came out. Just a few days before the release, I recorded a video of myself on the top of the parking garage predicting shit about the game. I said it would be pozzed with native american worship and so on. I was right lmfao. Then I saw gameplay footage of it and it was just walking around and horse back riding.
I remember overhearing soys in the hardware store talking about how its so "realistic" and shit - they actually enjoyed the fucking 9 hour horseback riding while you get inundated with boring pseudo-intellectual "deep" dialogue :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I never seen a person praise RDR 2 and mention the word "gameplay" once.

IMG 1557

i was interning in a hardware store when it came out. Just a few days before the release, I recorded a video of myself on the top of the parking garage predicting shit about the game. I said it would be pozzed with native american worship and so on. I was right lmfao. Then I saw gameplay footage of it and it was just walking around and horse back riding.
I remember overhearing soys in the hardware store talking about how its so "realistic" and shit - they actually enjoyed the fucking 9 hour horseback riding while you get inundated with boring pseudo-intellectual "deep" dialogue :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Lmao you should share the video. You were completely right. These people enjoy anything as long as it looks nice.

I never seen a person praise RDR 2 and mention the word "gameplay" once.
Whenever you criticize the game for being a movie game they'll tell you you have a shit attention span. Yet they can't actually debunk the claim that it's a movie game.

LMFAO

Rdr1 was far better than this woke shite

Almost all missions in the game are stretched out walking simulators where you have to listen to shit dialogue written by a hipster about how white man bad and women oppressed
Yes mission are just linear as fuck, boring and overly scripted. But this game is the only open world I know where you can transform most of the npc into bloody potatoes.

Whenever you criticize the game for being a movie game they'll tell you you have a shit attention span. Yet they can't actually debunk the claim that it's a movie game.
Every single criticism of the game is either hand waved or "you just don't get it maaaaan" to oblivion... I have played slow burns "patient" games before, RDR 2 is just horrendously designed/directed, gameplay wise.

Say what you will about the "Beatle-Mania" around Final Fantasy 7 (OG, not Remake) being the best game ever made, at least the game was designed by competent people that actually give a shit about video games.

Rdr1 was far better than this woke shite
I last played RDR1 two years ago & enjoyed it a lot. It's funny that is has more responsive controls & a better cover system & aiming than RDR2. John as well does not go out of his way to virtue signal about "Muh racism & sexism" Nor does he have a ridicules southern Santa Claus voice.

Yeah. I agree.
American Krogan & Synthetic man are pretty much the only gaming review/commentary channels I watch anymore.

Every single criticism of the game is either hand waved or "you just don't get it maaaaan" to oblivion... I have played slow burns "patient" games before, RDR 2 is just horrendously designed/directed, gameplay wise.

Say what you will about the "Beatle-Mania" around Final Fantasy 7 (OG, not Remake) being the best game ever made, at least the game was designed by competent people that actually give a shit about video games.
Final Fantasy 7 has a cool combat system designed by the creator of final fantasy himself and the materia system which offers freedom in how you interact with the combat system. It's a shining example of a game that perfectly combined gameplay and story.

Back then acclaimed games like FF7 were actually great because gaming hadn't gone as mainstream as it has now. There was still a divide between your average person and your average gamer. Game Journalists also weren't corrupt political mongols at that point.
I last played RDR1 two years ago & enjoyed it a lot. It's funny that is has more responsive controls & a better cover system & aiming than RDR2. John as well does not go out of his way to virtue signal about "Muh racism & sexism" Nor does he have a ridicules southern Santa Claus voice.

American Krogan & Synthetic man are pretty much the only gaming review/commentary channels I watch anymore.
Yeah, both of them are good. Even outside of politics synthetic man discusses gameplay way more than other reviewers.

Last edited:
Yee-haw partner!

synthetic man discusses gameplay way more than other reviewers.
Which is the most important thing regarding video games. Lot's of reviewers & developers have forgotten this.

Final Fantasy 7 has a cool combat system designed by the creator of final fantasy himself and the materia system which offers freedom in how you interact with the combat system. It's a shining example of a game that perfectly combined gameplay and story.
Totally agree.
You can even use the Materia System as a traditional Job System if you want (I made Cloud a White Mage the last time I played it) it's fantastic.
Back then acclaimed games like FF7 were actually great because gaming hadn't gone as mainstream as it has now. There was still a decide between your average person and your average gamer. Game Journalists also weren't corrupt political mongols at that point.
Sorry, you meant divide there, right?
Just making sure I get what you are saying.

I agree.

Totally agree.
You can even use the Materia System as a traditional Job System if you want (I made Cloud a White Mage the last time I played it) it's fantastic.

I agree.
Yeah, autocorrect. I'll change it.

Which is the most important thing regarding video games. Lot's of reviewers & developers have forgotten this.
They don't have to care about it anymore because normies have no standards.

Totally agree.

I agree.
Pretty sure materiala is actually a replacement for the job system

Haven't played it in 3 years

Pretty sure materiala is actually a replacement for the job system
It is, yeah.
Seem like a direct evolution of FF 5's system. Where you could make a Ninja-White-Mage, or a Dragoon-Blue-Mage, so on...

Anyway, great system.

So fucking true it has a good story at times and Arthur is ok but it`s literally just horse riding simulator

GTA 5 and RDR2 are some of the shittiest games i’ve played. graphics truly mean nothing when the physics and story are just an absolute snoozefest :feelsUnreal:

The game is way too slow for normies kek they just play sports simulators, GTA Online and Fortnite

Red Dead Redemption 1 was a genuine spaghetti western RDR2 is just a period drama that happens to take place in the west

aren't cowboys in general pretty cucked?
a big part of the cowboy architype is them protecting and protecting random foids from bad guys and being total chivalrous moralcucks.
thats pretty much why i never cared for them, that and i've always preferred sci-fi and science fantasy tbh.

Don't you just hate it when you're an outlaw in 1899 and you just witnessed a heccin racism?

I have it downloaded but won’t play until people forget about it

Don't you just hate it when you're an outlaw in 1899 and you just witnessed a heccin racism?
That's just too far! Murdering people is fine fine, but racism?

Red Dead Redemption 1 was a genuine spaghetti western RDR2 is just a period drama that happens to take place in the west
Imagine what GTA6 will be

aren't cowboys in general pretty cucked?
a big part of the cowboy architype is them protecting and protecting random foids from bad guys and being total chivalrous moralcucks.
thats pretty much why i never cared for them, that and i've always preferred sci-fi and science fantasy tbh.
True

Cope. It's a masterpiece because the soyim says so.

Problem is in years time the only thing normfags praise it for graphics and technical quality will not be so impressive anymore it will feel really aged. I enjoyed my time with it but the default settings are absolutely shite turn off aim assist and target lock or whatever it is called makes the gunplay feel way less clunky and braindead.

I would rather play Bad Company 1 on the emulator than a snoozefest RDR2

BLUS30118 screenshot 2024 08 26 14 14 39

I would rather play Bad Company 1 on the emulator than a snoozefest RDR2

View attachment 1236895
That's a great game.

Problem is in years time the only thing normfags praise it for graphics and technical quality will not be so impressive anymore it will feel really aged. I enjoyed my time with it but the default settings are absolutely shite turn off aim assist and target lock or whatever it is called makes the gunplay feel way less clunky and braindead.
It should've have automatically been on

Yea most of your complaints make sense but of course it's gonna be a walking simulator, the games take place in 1899 they didn't have cars back then

Other than the fact that foids (like Salie Adler) try way too hard to be like a man and not act feminine, i think its a pretty good game

I rather watch paint dry than play RDR 2 to be honest. The gameplay, controls & mission design are an abomination.

At least you can kill migers

Agreed, couldn't finish it because it was so dull. Too much pointless busy work, also the controls are wank.

It's not the best but it's good and it's slow paced on purpose which is a bit annoying but it's because it's supposed to be more cinematic. And the fishing and hunting is the best in any game I played especially because you can do other stuff like murder people while doing it

I like to eat steaks in the pub and fight people there as well and when I lose card games I rob the other players and shoot them if they get uppity then shoot up the pub and run off on my Arabian horse

Micah was the best and most realistic character in the game. Portraying the 19th century American outlaws as anti-racist and profeminist was laughable on Rockstar's part.

is it actually this bad intended to play it at some point

basically the white american soldiers at the start are framed as idiots who get wiped out easily by some native americans

throughout the story any white gut who acts racist towards the black guy in the glanton gang gets killed and nobody retaliates

native american are always portrayed as the best fighters in all scenarios