Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Recruiting a team of high IQ blackpillers for a Discord server where we discuss all these studies and statistics on blackpill that I have found

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
Recruiting a team of high IQ blackpillers for a Discord server where we discuss all these studies and statistics on blackpill that I have found

I have no one else to really discuss it with and I want instant chat responses, not forum responses.

I can assure you this information is almost groundbreaking and highly valuable

Leave a comment here if you want to join and I'll PM you

Discord server

I do not have a Discord, as I find it chock-full with moggers, coping bluepillers, LARPing fakecels and foids, insecure teenagers, and other unpreferable specimens who I don't look forwards to talking to or otherwise seeing mog me... :feelsUgh:

Though I could perhaps temporarily make one if you legitimately have some damning statistics or studies; I'd have to see a preview first. :feelsjuice:

Recruiting a team of high IQ blackpillers for a Discord server where we discuss all these studies and statistics on blackpill that I have found

I have no one else to really discuss it with and I want instant chat responses, not forum responses.
find a real hobby

I do not have a Discord, as I find it chock-full with moggers, coping bluepillers, LARPing fakecels and foids, insecure teenagers, and other unpreferable specimens who I don't look forwards to talking to or otherwise seeing mog me... :feelsUgh:

Though I could perhaps temporarily make one if you legitimately have some damning statistics or studies; I'd have to see a preview first. :feelsjuice:
nah few people including me there are mature

just want to have high iq discussions about statistics ive found(many)

random preview
make a disc bro

like what? and whats the point? i like this stuff
because you will get bored of it soon enough. You could invest your time in a hobby that has more long term potential instead

because you will get bored of it soon enough. You could invest your time in a hobby that has more long term potential instead
can u name a few hobbies that could benefit me long term? legit cant think of any :(

I want to join as well.

find a real hobby
yeah discussing studies sound boring as fuck even if one is high IQ, but i'm sure there are some folks out there who prob enjoy it.

Add me to it rn :feelsUgh:

sure, I'll join

i'll join but not sure if i'm high iq :feelstastyman:

eh this seems pointless but if it makes you happy, go for it

eh this seems pointless but if it makes you happy, go for it
This guy right here, and @Lolimancer too - they got some kind of mind-reading abilities!

Yes, i think, that this stuff would grow old really fast.. i was friends with one very clever guy, that had a hyperfixation on left-wing (not liberal, westerners!) politics, and it went quite bad with time

He got all his research, but discussing research all day 24/7 gets really boring

Because it is repetitive, very repetitive

Oh well - if you want it, go for it™

How much do i get paid per hour?

hi i would like to join ive always been wanting to get into the data & stats and make a huge compilation of them

hi i would like to join ive always been wanting to get into the data & stats and make a huge compilation of them
How much do i get paid per hour?
I'm interested
i'll join but not sure if i'm high iq :feelstastyman:

sure, I'll join

Add me to it rn :feelsUgh:

blackpill is solved nigga nothing left to discuss tbh tbh

random preview
dude, this is the timeless "there are more wOmEn than mEn" fallacy.

When you break down for AGE, you see there are more males being born than foids, and there are more YOUNG males than young foids. In fact, foids only become a majority at around age 50 in more-or-less industrialized nations that are not at war or facing mass emigration of males.

Additionally, older males also compete with young males for access to young foids. Men also have a libido that's 100x stronger than foids' due to higher testosterone levels. It doesn't stop there: men's high sex drive is distributed across a wider time, as men want sex practically every day from ages 15-55 while foids only desire sex for a couple days every month, for a much smaller portion of their lives.

The result of these facts are that men are always on the demanding/buying side of the sex equation, while foids are on the supply/selling side. Therefore foids are in a much better place to determine the conditions of the exchange. This phenomenon is called "pussy cartel".

Nobody needs to go into discord to see that this study is not telling us the whole picture. Just post the studies here in "inceldom discussion" with the tag "blackpill". This forum exists for this purpose.

Last edited:
dude, this is the timeless "there are more wOmEn than mEn" fallacy.

When you break down for AGE, you see there are more males being born than foids, and there are more YOUNG males than young foids. In fact, foids only become a majority at around age 50 in more-or-less industrialized nations that are not at war or facing mass emigration of males.
retarded take + iq mogged by me

there are some countries where theres more YOUNG women than men

I'm high IQ but I will not go on discuck

don't need intellectual discussion to.know that it's ovER

this was the whole point of the server
this 8-letter answer could have contained 8 country names instead.

since you don't seem very interested in fostering your own argument here, why would anyone even bother to move all the way to discord?

Last edited:
this 8-letter answer could have contained 8 country names instead.

since you don't seem very interested in fostering your own argument here, why would anyone even bother to move all the way to discord?
to have a longer instant-chat discussion and recruit more niggers to my server

to have a longer instant-chat discussion and recruit more niggers to my server
you need to offer some "free watermelon" before you get swarmed with niggers