Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Recount the most brutal Suicidefuel

A

Allday

Banned
-
That you have experienced. Let it all out, share.

Mine would be finding out my 15 year-old nephew fucks girls in higher grades than him.

Getting told by high school girls to kill myself, but surely that was due to my personality.

The day I've been exposed to modern culture.

That you have experienced. Let it all out, share.

Mine would be finding out my 15 year-old nephew fucks girls in higher grades than him.

Back in early high school as a currycel I was with this white guy and we were talking to this one girl. She seemed friendly enough.
The white guy said something, and then I quickly said something else (like an addon to his joke).

The girl laughed hard... and then she stopped and said "I'm not laughing at you, I"m laughing at him".

I sorta just passed it off at the moment as something weird to say.. but as life went on I kept thinking back to that moment. That moment I think is when I first accidentally swallowed he race pill. Why would she specifically stop to say that and then keep laughing?

Was it so bad that I even THOUGHT that she would laugh at a joke I did, that she had to correct it?

This picture will always be atomic suicidefuel for me. One of saddest and most truthful pictures showing how easy women have it:

there_rt.jpg

Men's standards = LOW
Women's standards = HIGH

Getting mocked by femoids in high school for no reason

This picture will always be atomic suicidefuel for me. One of saddest and most truthful pictures showing how easy women have it:

there_rt.jpg

Men's standards = LOW
Women's standards = HIGH

Back in early high school as a currycel I was with this white guy and we were talking to this one girl. She seemed friendly enough.
The white guy said something, and then I quickly said something else (like an addon to his joke).

The girl laughed hard... and then she stopped and said "I'm not laughing at you, I"m laughing at him".

I sorta just passed it off at the moment as something weird to say.. but as life went on I kept thinking back to that moment. That moment I think is when I first accidentally swallowed he race pill. Why would she specifically stop to say that and then keep laughing?

Was it so bad that I even THOUGHT that she would laugh at a joke I did, that she had to correct it?
You probably did not lift a single weight that day. Consequently, you were not confident enough and your personality was awful. Were you at least yourself?

LONG WALL OF TEXT BUT IF YOU READ MY SHIT YOU ARE GREAT...K-12 I was made fun of how i look / when the seating in a classroom changed i always tried to sit near guys / by myself because when i sat by girls they acted like i had a disease or were hurting them physically by my mere presense lol They either acted angry towards me or laughed at me insulted me to my face/ or under their breath/ or talked about me to another classmate in a bad way... Alot of the time its a mixture of things i previously mentioned... every...god...damn...day to be even more specific what makes me a truecel is my eye area mainly (genetic) big eyes which are very noticeable and they would literally make fun of me for no reason guys as well as girls.... didnt want to work with me when i did work with people they made fun of me in the group..... My life is suicidefuel....i dont think many people could stomach the shit i went through without believing my signature is 100% correct... / I am mentally ill i see people for what they really are and you have to play a fake role around people to be considered a fucking human... /// (/Read /Click on Profile and look at my first thread i ever made on this website to get a quick summary of my high school experience(condensed) ))

Realizing how ugly I am

Getting told that it didn’t matter that I had braces because I’ll still be ugly by oneitis.

Everything just being born