Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Record number of over-45s giving birth in England

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
The next generation of English is going to be nothing but autistic kids with geriatric mothers, fucked up kids with single mothers and 80IQ violent animals from Africa and the Middle East. Not looking good.

i hope this new wave of autists will at least be high functioning enough to be able to post on this forum.

More autists and incels, I applaud those kids for there upcoming sacrifice, if you think zoomers had it bad wait for hypergamy gen alpha and gen beta is gonna get

The next generation of English is going to be nothing but autistic kids with geriatric mothers, fucked up kids with single mothers and 80IQ violent animals from Africa and the Middle East. Not looking good.
Don't forget South Asia too.

The next generation of English is going to be nothing but autistic kids with geriatric mothers, fucked up kids with single mothers and 80IQ violent animals from Africa, the MIddle East and South Asia (Pakistan & Bangladesh) Not looking good.

This partly because millenials, the go-to generation for boomers’ jokes, are finally getting their time in the sun. Milleninals, who were for a long time synonymous with the young and lazy, are now in their 30s and 40s, and boomers are just now starting to give up the reigns (or croak).

They were told their whole lives to make good financial decisions. Put your head down and make your way up the ladder. Wait until you’re financially stable to have a family.

Well, we’re finally here, and they already wasted half their lives. It’s gonna be funny as fuck when these kids have to watch their parents die in front of them at 28 yrs old.

It’s over for the anglo race

It should be absolutely illegal to fornicate with a post-wall woman.

Anglos are inferior Europeans anyways.

>t. Anglo
Cope, they made almost everything in the modern world. They are currently the world’s main characters.

Cope, they made almost everything in the modern world. They are currently the world’s main characters.
The world’s main characters are Germanic and Nordic people. Anglos are a step below.

This brings a smile to my face, they'll be more autistic brethren with defects which leads to more incels and less moggers. And the people who bullied me for being autistic growing up will have their own little autistic monsters to deal with as punishment :feelsdevil:

Autism is practically guaranteed having a kid at that age. They're breeding the next generation of non-NTcels.

This brings a smile to my face, they'll be more autistic brethren with defects which leads to more incels and less moggers. And the people who bullied me for being autistic growing up will have their own little autistic monsters to deal with as punishment :feelsdevil:

:forcedsmile:

Selfish Foids those kids are well and truly fucked

The world’s main characters are Germanic and Nordic people. Anglos are a step below.
Anglos are Germanic jfl. Nords and Germanic have the best looks, but Anglos have that plus conquering the world, making most scientific progress, modern philosophical progress, modern government systems, and pretty much everything else.

The next generation of English is going to be nothing but autistic kids with geriatric mothers, fucked up kids with single mothers and 80IQ violent animals from Africa, the MIddle East and South Asia (Pakistan & Bangladesh) Not looking good.
they have kids later too?

England is going to break the world record for retards. The whites are all having their kids at age 50 and the Muslims are cousin fucking at voracious rates

Lol, I bet the number of autistic incels are also gonna hit record numbers.

Anglos are Germanic jfl. Nords and Germanic have the best looks, but Anglos have that plus conquering the world, making most scientific progress, modern philosophical progress, modern government systems, and pretty much everything else.
Modern Anglos (Brits) and modern Germans are very distinct. Just because they were the same hundreds of years ago doesn’t mean they’re not wildly different today.

"The figures show the average age of mothers and fathers increased for the 10th successive year, rising to 30.6 and 33.6 years respectively"

It's ridiculously over. The children of millennials don't stand a chance.

This is what happens when women are given rights

Lol yeah it's crazy how far England has fallen.

Imagine even fucking a woman over 35 :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

No wonder has England has the highest percentage of autists worldwide.

Foids over 30 should get steralised by law so they won't create more incels

This is a point worth discussing in the topic of moral and civil decline haunting western societies

Well, we’re finally here, and they already wasted half their lives. It’s gonna be funny as fuck when these kids have to watch their parents die in front of them at 28 yrs old.

these parents really don't give a damn about their children. Wouldn't a loving/caring parent want to be around as long as possible with their children?

More autists and incels, I applaud those kids for there upcoming sacrifice, if you think zoomers had it bad wait for hypergamy gen alpha and gen beta is gonna get

Not only more autists but also those with down syndrome and other chromosomal disorders.

Anglos still don't control many countries including such giants as China, Russia. Even France can act quite independent geopolitically.

Anglos still don't control many countries including such giants as China, Russia. Even France can act quite independent geopolitically.
Yeah, it conquered most of the world. The French weren’t worth conquering, they are scum. And Russia can only ever be conquered by the Mongols. China is the world, so all territory the British had was actually China in ancient times (according to the CCP).

Yeah, it conquered most of the world. The French weren’t worth conquering, they are scum. And Russia can only ever be conquered by the Mongols. China is the world, so all territory the British had was actually China in ancient times (according to the CCP).
Wtf?

Colors Tripping GIF

these parents really don't give a damn about their children. Wouldn't a loving/caring parent want to be around as long as possible with their children?
They didn’t have a choice, retard. A lot of millenials were just starting their young, adult lives when 2008 hit. That may seem like a long time ago, but it, amongst numerous other things, meant that millennials basically grew up with no opportunities to build a normal life.

They’ve been earning chump wages for the past decade and half. Boomers are still the primary home buyers in the housing market. Many of them were swimming in student debt, and you might say that’s their fault, but millenials were the first generation were a college degree was no longer a golden ticket. My dad blundered his way to a business degree from a no-name school and got a job making $150k (adjusted for inflation) fresh out of college. That all ended with millennials. Not to mention many of them had college funds set up for their parents that got wiped by the recession as soon as they graduated highschool.

My history teacher had $80k in a college savings fund set up by his parents that lost more than half it’s value the same year he was starting his freshman semesters of college. It didn’t matter that the market would recover the value in like 5 years. He needed that money now. millenials timed the market by being born, and they lost.

Imagine how good it will be for those 6’0”, white normies that aren’t retarded. They’ll either be killed out of jealousy of their peers, or they’ll be handed wealth and status due to lack of competition.

Walk into any urban high school right now. They’re all incredibly diverse until you walk into the gifted students’ class. It’s the whitest part of the school. I remember in high school we had a fair amount of black people and Mexicans, but I hardly saw them because I was in the honors classes. We did have this one smart Mexican kid that got Valedictorian.

That's good
Imagine how good it will be for those 6’0”, white normies that aren’t retarded. They’ll either be killed out of jealousy of their peers, or they’ll be handed wealth and status due to lack of competition.

Walk into any urban high school right now. They’re all incredibly diverse until you walk into the gifted students’ class. It’s the whitest part of the school. I remember in high school we had a fair amount of black people and Mexicans, but I hardly saw them because I was in the honors classes. We did have this one smart Mexican kid that got Valedictorian.
They will become saint's