Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Record-breaking police presence at Bayside Market Place Mall in Miami. A suspicious amount of cop cars.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
60 police vehicles on the scene. This is not normal.

If you're VERY open minded? Some people are claiming its aliens/Nephilim. It's 2024, that seems like a significant year for some wild shit to go down.

Mechanical Bull Hentai GIF by ROSALÍA

lol not that much worse than I see every day.

lol not that much worse than I see every day.

You see around 60 cop cars? Or do you see a small collection of cop cars that looks big because the human eye can't see as far as a bird's eye?

I don't see any goverment/military for that to be the case tbh

Probably not aliens, but then, why 60 vehicles? Two officers to a vehicle, what could possible call for 120 officers?

Just some niggers

Oh well. Another day in Yankeestan.

Probably not aliens, but then, why 60 vehicles? Two officers to a vehicle, what could possible call for 120 officers?
Wasn't there a riot in the mall or something?

I wonder if aliens will be in gta 6

You see around 60 cop cars? Or do you see a small collection of cop cars that looks big because the human eye can't see as far as a bird's eye?

Kent has gone a bit loopy recently I think. To the point that I just blank it out.

If I walked down the busy road near me and there were cop cars stretched the whole way it wouldn't even phase me at this point.

Wasn't there a riot in the mall or something?

"Teenagers fighting" is the excuse on paper. But there have been rowdy teenagers. There have been localized riots, even. Never have they called for this deep a police response.

someone falsely reported active shooter, probably some scared karen who thought police would arrive quicker that way