Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media RECOPILATION: featured users in mainstream media documentaries

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
DOCUMENTARY #1

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWeKsNPdhMw

- @Luzifer

- @Intellau_Celistic

- the autistic user with the sinking Moskva cruise ship profile avatar picture

MISCELLANEOUS

- @Shrek

- @based_meme, @mlcurrycel, and PPEcel because I don't want to tag moderators (stock picture from Must-Read Content; it's a random article)

Last edited:
I'm the one who has posted more ISIS videos than any other forum in this planet and I haven't been featured. That means WESTERN WORLD supports DAESH.

I'm the one who has posted more ISIS videos than any other forum in this planet and I haven't been featured. That means WESTERN WORLD supports DAESH.
65DF9A72 E907 42BB 9787 D9137DAA6AD8

usually virgins
fuck these niggers just taking the word incel and defining it however they please

I'm the one who has posted more AFU videos than any other forum on this planet and I haven't been featured.

Over for documentarylets.

I'm the one who has posted more AFU videos than any other forum on this planet and I haven't been featured.
Ukraine is a sinking ship. Terrorism is the most effective tool ever sponsored by the Western collective.

Updated thread!

@ethniccel1 Is that you?

I hope incels.is inspired users are featured in FBI TV series as well. I'd love to laugh so hard like when I watch 80s comedy movies.

Based memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back