Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Recommend me some good psp games

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Roped at 13 sept 2024
★★
I will run them on my phone using emulator lmao

Brutal no reply pill

Gradius collection, monster hunter potable 3rd, Star Wars the Force unleashed, final fantasy 1-4.

Gta vice city stories and liberty city stories ratchet and clank size matters secret agent clank.

GTA chinatown wars

Phantasy Star Online 2 Portable Infinity, GTA VCS/LCS, Outrun 2006, Wipeout Pure, Patapon, Burnout Legends, YS games, Ridge Racer

Last edited:
There's also space invaders extreme, MegaMan remakes, final fantasy tactics, and Namco battle collection. They're all decently fun.

LocoRoco 1 and 2. Really cozy games with interesting gameplay gimmicks

Assassin Creed Bloodlines

Kurohyou 1 and 2

Persona 2 innocent sin / eternal punishment

Didnt know people still play this ancient and forgotten handheld

Liberty city stories

A bit late, but I’ve got you covered, buddy boyo.

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (easily my favorite, decent soundtrack, brutal ending, and a decently entertaining story; it’s technically a prequel, but you should play the original FF7 beforehand)

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (play this on the PS2 if you can, the lens flare alone was great. Amazing soundtrack)

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (don’t play the PS2 version of this, too many frame rate issues, also the game looks more blurry than VCS for whatever reason. The soundtrack however is not as good imo)

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (unironcally based & blackpilled - the main protagonist gets called ugly several times throughout the game, and he is known to be lonely because of it, example: one of the female characters thinks he can only have sex by paying for it. A game like this won’t survive in this day and age, the Redditors would get outraged)

Patapon 1, 2 & 3 (not so much if you don’t like rhythm based games, I guess)

LocoRoco 1 & 2 (frustrating at times, but good fun nevertheless)

Daxter (it’s abandoned of the same charm as you would in the original Jak & Daxter trilogy, but it’s really good, and it’s still as campy as ever. Daxter’s dialogues are based)

Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier (probably the worst Jak & Daxter game, but still worth a shot)

Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (I would still recommend you to play the PS2 port of this despite the bad rep, but if you absolutely have to, the original PSP build is alright)

Persona 3 Portable (not as good as FES, but still Persona)

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (aged surprisingly well, way better than Portable Ops, insanely fun to play and very methodical)

Burnout Legends and Gran Turismo (if you’re into racing games)

Lumines 1 & 2 (if you’re into Tetris but less boring)

Velocity (if you’re into pseudo bullet hells)

LittleBigPlanet (if you’re into 2D platformers, no where near as good as the PS3 version however, but still justifiable. You can make your own levels if you so choose)

Tekken 5 (if you’re into fighting games)

Last edited: