Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Recommend me some cool games for coping.

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I literally played everything in my steam library today. Anyone has any recommendations?

Read a book you stupid ape, stop wasting your time! Be smart don't be a retard!

Last edited:
Some cheap games like dungeon keeper and black and white are good. They are god genre so you get to feel powerful in your ultimately futile life where you have nothing. They're both like 10 quid max.

Mount & Blade: Warband is a good time-sink and it has a lot of expansive mods, check it out tbh.

Thanks for recommendations lads.

Read a book you stupid ape, stop wasting your time! Be smart don't be a retard!
I am reading mein kampf at the moment.

try osrs
@Ritalincel @DeformAspergerCel

Thanks for recommendations lads.

I am reading mein kampf at the moment.
That book sucks. What kinda subjects are you interested in? I can PM you some books

That book sucks. What kinda subjects are you interested in? I can PM you some books
I would appreciate a good horror book right now tbh. If you have any hit me up.

I would appreciate a good horror book right now tbh. If you have any hit me up.
I only read nonfiction now, can you find saya no uta? its a VN so it's kinda both I guess but mostly a read.

kek @ playing soygames made by zog

Fortnite Battle Royale is a free-to-play battle royale video game developed and published by Epic Games. It was released as an early access game for Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in September 2017, and for iOS, Nintendo Switch, and Android in 2018. Wikipedia

Initial release date: 26 September 2017
Platforms: Android, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, iOS, Microsoft Windows, MORE
Fortnite Battle Royale is a free-to-play battle royale video game developed and published by Epic Games. It was released as an early access game for Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in September 2017, and for iOS, Nintendo Switch, and Android in 2018. Wikipedia

Platforms: Android, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, iOS, Microsoft Windows, MORE

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Stubbs the Zombie tbh

Geopolitical simulator 4. Amazing game.

Yakuza 0 is really cool. Very long, good story (serious and fun at the same time), great combat and many many sidequests and minigames. I've never done as many sidequests in a videogame ever kek

Csgo if you can handle screaming russian teammates that go 0-0-30 in a game

Played it today tbh. Made my cold worse.
Use 420cheats for free and then go off on everyone its funner

Also, call of duty zombies if you got friends (works for fakecels)

jfl at 420 free cheta cucks ngl premium hacks are the way to go

Hotline miami 2

A brilliant game for incels.

Play GTA series

I don't like cheats tbh. They make my blood boil.

Yakuza 0 is really cool. Very long, good story (serious and fun at the same time), great combat and many many sidequests and minigames. I've never done as many sidequests in a videogame ever kek
based, that game was great i wonder when kiwami gonna release on pc

If you're a shooter guy, try Rainbow Six Siege
If you're a story guy, try Witcher 1, 2 and 3
RUINER is also a great option if you have a controller.
Multiplayer games are usually better than Rpgs, as it depends on the player count. For RPG, once the story is done, you're done.

GTA Vice City.

Vampire the masquerade bloodlines, Call of Cthulhu: dark corners of the earth (great fps horror) & Postal 2

Last edited:
Europa universalis 4 or Hearts of Iron 4

Both are games that give thousands of hours of playtime because of all the nations you can play. Also the campaigns from start to finish are 5-10 hours.

5-10 x over 200=you'll never finish lmao

GTA Vice City.
I played the shit out of it when I was younger tbh.

Vampire the masquerade bloodlines, Call of Cthulhu: dark corners of the earth (great fps horror) & Postal 2
Seems interesting.

Europa universalis 4 or Hearts of Iron 4

Both are games that give thousands of hours of playtime because of all the nations you can play. Also the campaigns from start to finish are 5-10 hours.

5-10 x over 200=you'll never finish lmao
I already play Crusader kings and don't want to buy anything from Paradox until I buy all the DLC.

I played the shit out of it when I was younger tbh.
Still a fun game I finished it last summer but of course it will never be as fun as back in the day. I have also just installed GTA San Andreas an hour ago so I am going to play that later.

Dota 2 best cope.
This IMO tbhtbh In top 5 most truecel games for sure tbhthbh

Rimworld. 1.0 is out now. Roll 3 misogynists and start grinding!

I was going to recommend something but I hate every single game I play

Still a fun game I finished it last summer but of course it will never be as fun as back in the day. I have also just installed GTA San Andreas an hour ago so I am going to play that later.
Try SAMP.

Try SAMP.
If I am going to play San Andreas I won´t do it in multiplayer I am currently playing CS GO and I miss the age where Story modes were amazing and not everything was multiplayer.

If I am going to play San Andreas I won´t do it in multiplayer I am currently playing CS GO and I miss the age where Story modes were amazing and not everything was multiplayer.
Vice city has the best story out of all of them, followed by San andreas. GTA V story is shit.

Europa universalis 4. İ spent few years and finally i conquer all world. Plus make all world one faith. İt was awesome.

Edit: Dont buy dlc. Use cream api. İt is free. Only buy base game. All achivments and etc works.