Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Recommend me Movies please

• Thread starter CHOoseWisely123
  • Start date
CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
★★★★
I’m looking for classic good movies made from 1970-2010s

I watched the Wolverine Deadpool movie and it was alright, not looking forward to anything else this year. It all seems boring.

There’s a new Joker movie but they gave him a girlfriend (played by Lady Gaga) will probably be shit.

Anyways recommend me some movies you hold close to your heart as your favorite.

The Lives of Others

Rampage 2009

Describe your personality to me and maybe I can refer something that may peak your interest.

Europa: The Last Battle.

Describe your personality to me and maybe I can refer something that may peak your interest.
Edgy Gamer, grew up with my favorite movies being Indiana Jones and Star Wars. I love adventure movies with good world building and potential lore or simple movies set historical times. I don’t know what else to say that could help you recommend me movies because I was never a movie guy.

Honestly any good movie you could choose would blow my mind. And yes I do like GOOD horror movies.

Maybe total recall for action, and the old nightmare on elm street movies for horror. (1-4) ( 2 is faggotry though so I'd recommend skipping that one)

Maybe total recall for action, and the old nightmare on elm street movies for horror. (1-4) ( 2 is faggotry though so I'd recommend skipping that one)
Nightmare on elm street is a good recommendation, I’ll definitely check it out.

Brother 1997, Brother 2000, Star wars IV, Lord of the rings, Hitman

Nightmare on elm street is a good recommendation, I’ll definitely check it out.
Those movies used to creep me the fuck out when I was a little kid. I still have a hard time eating meatballs to this very day.

Those movies used to creep me the fuck out when I was a little kid. I still have a hard time eating meatballs to this very day.
Have a poster of the first one in my room :feelscomfy:

Day of the Jackal
Wicker Man
The Omen
Warriors
Escape From Alcatraz

Gone in 60 seconds (the original not the Nicholas Cage one)

Christine

Ocean's 11 1960 version

Nightcrawler is one of the few films from this century that I love

The Thing (1982)

Street fighter with jean Claude van damm
Rambo
Bad boys 1
Blue streak funny as fuck
Pineapple express also funny

Historical:
Der Untergang
Valkyrie