Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Recommend good singleplayer-games

HumanTrash

HumanTrash

Rope or cope but don't hope
★★
I want to try something new, I have mostly just played GTA, Pokemon up to 4th gen and some racing-games along with Skyrim. I want to find something with a nice and preferably deep story, is playable on pc and doesn't cost tons, plus it must be a singleplayer game, I don't want to do online at all.

Fallout: New Vegas

Red Dead Redemption 2 is the best game I’ve ever played tbh, I don’t even game that much anymore but I felt like a kid playing it.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is the best game I’ve ever played tbh, I don’t even game that much anymore but I felt like a kid playing it.
I thought of this but too expensive for now

LISA: the painful

I didn’t even know that was a thing tbh.

Do you have a ps4? Thats where most good single player stuff is imo

Inside
Firewatch
Cuphead

I like indie games

Ragnarok Online. It's not single player but I mostly play it as if it were because I don't like relying on groups and stuff.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Bioshock series.

Witcher 3.

Ragnarok Online. It's not single player but I mostly play it as if it were because I don't like relying on groups and stuff.
How come you aren’t very active any more man?

Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
Bioshock series.

Both of these games series are so atmospherically dense and soaked with detail that it's unbelievable, tbh.
The original Bioshock has the greatest setting and story of gaming history, IMO.

Last edited:
How come you aren’t very active any more man?
Mix of several reasons, but the main one is being way less frustrated thanks to my focus on religion (and also trying to be less hateful for religious reasons).

But I won't disappear for good, probably I'll post more often again after a while, idk. Thanks for missing me brah :feelzez:

Spec Ops: The Line
Witcher 3
Dark souls 1 - 3
Fallout New vegas
Terraria and Minecraft, both can be good singleplayer games, but neither really have a story though
Deus Ex (This game is so damn good)
Far Cry 3 blood dragon (full of 80s nostalgia)
DUSK (good 90s style FPS game)

Both of these games series are so atmospherically dense and soaked with detail that it's unbelievable, tbh.
The original Bioshock has the greatest setting and story of gaming history, IMO.
A CUCK BETTABUXXES, A CHAD SLAYS

Assassins Creed.

Mix of several reasons, but the main one is being way less frustrated thanks to my focus on religion (and also trying to be less hateful for religious reasons).

But I won't disappear for good, probably I'll post more often again after a while, idk. Thanks for missing me brah :feelzez:
Fuck, I can see that religion is a good way to cope with the horrors of life but I just simply cannot believe in it unfortunately. Are you catholic?

Fallout: New Vegas like RemoveNormalFags mentioned, The Outer Worlds (made by the same developer), Dragon Age: Origins, Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines (if you can look past the dated graphics and gunplay), DooM: Eternal, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2

Add Mass Effect 1, 2, and 3 to your list, OP. You MUST experience that adventure.

Bioshock's atmosphere is unrivaled, and the Deus Ex experience is legendary.

Fuck, I can see that religion is a good way to cope with the horrors of life but I just simply cannot believe in it unfortunately. Are you catholic?
No. I considered converting to Catholicism at a point but upon further studying I believe the Catholic religion doesn't follow the Gospel/Word of Christ properly. I'm a nondenominational Christian. The Church is all believers and not a building (now with covid most people are not going to church anyway, kek, but I did it even before it was popular :feelzez:)

No. I considered converting to Catholicism at a point but upon further studying I believe the Catholic religion doesn't follow the Gospel/Word of Christ properly. I'm a nondenominational Christian. The Church is all believers and not a building (now with covid most people are not going to church anyway, kek, but I did it even before it was popular :feelzez:)
Are you practicing a kind of pragmatic self-deception in trying to adhere to Christianity as a way to cope? Or do you truly believe that Christ rose from the dead and there’s a Holy Spirit and whatnot? That’s probably quite a difficult question to answer.

Are you practicing a kind of pragmatic self-deception in trying to adhere to Christianity as a way to cope? Or do you truly believe that Christ rose from the dead and there’s a Holy Spirit and whatnot? That’s probably quite a difficult question to answer.
I truly believe. I've been studying about it nonstop. Most of my time in this quarantine goes to that.

I truly believe. I've been studying about it nonstop. Most of my time in this quarantine goes to that.
Based Brasileiro, lead the crusade against the normies.

I want to try something new, I have mostly just played GTA, Pokemon up to 4th gen and some racing-games along with Skyrim. I want to find something with a nice and preferably deep story, is playable on pc and doesn't cost tons, plus it must be a singleplayer game, I don't want to do online at all.

Get Resident Evil 2 remake, it's arguably the best horror game of the previous decade.

Good recommendations

LISA: the painful
Was about to recommend this.

Virgo vs the Zodiac is also really good, if you don't mind (or even prefer) a lesbian protagonist

Are there any good Christian YouTube channels you'd recommend?
In English, I recommend Mike Winger. There's a shitload of content and he is very very good at apologetics.

Fallout: New Vegas
This one of my favourite if not the favourite game EVER. It really feels like the true successor to Fallout 2.

Other than that S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series is my second favourite

These are the games I keep coming back to
- Catherine
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
- Resident Evil HD Remaster
- Hotline Miami

bonus:
If you like bullet hell or roguelike games, 'Enter the Gungeon' is a good game to pass the time

sekiro
nier automata