Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reckful

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
One of the best gamers of all time, Reckful (Byron Bernstein), killed himself like a year ago. He wasnt an incel, but among several other issues i believe one main one was the fact that he couldnt live with some of his pathetic actions. In the youtube biography of his life, they talk about a girl who he had on and off and he gave her a fucking car for like tens/hundreds of thousands of dollars or whatever and she leaves him anyway. God in game, simp cuck normie irl. Bet he couldnt live with his pathetic IRL self.

oh, i remember this kike, good riddance

Cant remember the number, but how can you GIVE a woman a car for maybe 100k? And this was a guy with maybe 130-140 IQ. I saw his livestreams, he had 117-3 in wins in wow arena & was in the top like 10 of WORLDS fastest keyboard word writers.

he was a rich normalfaggot, could have fucked more girls if he want it
Even Alinity cried for him when he roped.

I wish a foid would care about me enough to want me to live.

He was from an upper middle class/upper class privileged background. Semi chad face. Just look at how little he appreciates what we here would only dream of. THATS why i hate normie men much more than women. Dont get me wrong, i hate women to the ends of the multiverse as well.
(no gay) he had prob what Women would say is a 7/10 face. Upper tier normie. Probably never had any probs getting girls since junior high. Why the fuck does the devil (must be) give some his looks or better but others worse or even worse looks.. No existance at all or 100% clone/homogeneity would be far more logical. I mean, this "system", ur BORN at lvl 1 (ugliest), 3, 12, 56 etc?" In games, everyone fucking start at lvl 1. IRL game is broken and hurried to launch ffs.

Last edited:
Even Alinity cried for him when he roped.

I wish a foid would care about me enough to want me to live.
JFL if you think she actually cared as opposed to wanting an audience, whoever she is.

Byron; "Looks doesnt matter so much anyway" .. And you say he´s ok? That shit can only be said by a 7/10+ guy. He goes on and on in that clip you linked about how money>Looks. pff. Famous people from movie/music/sport/entertainment areas often get scooped up to forward certain agendas. I dont believe for one second that a FAMOUS person on YOUTUBE, has 100% authentic self thought up thoughts if theyre presented in this manner as in this clip. He´s maybe not even dead. Just like bowie, jackson, diana etc arent. Just to make the masses weep and rope

Last edited: