Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Recessed Chin guy (probably a bluepilled incel) goes form male to foid

Owari da

Owari da

Recruit
★★★★

this is disgusting act is what the liberal foids want look at all the comments, fucking disgraceful.

volcel if you wouldn't

Another weak male who realized that life as a male in the 21th century is impossible so he transitioned to female

eyes became more wideset... nigga straight up turned himself into a dolphin.

his eyes so far apart i thought he was hammerhead shark at first. never began for him, he will die a disgraceful death

I would go up 1.5 points with that chin

his male version mogs me hard

He wasn't ugly, maybe had problem to get girls...
What a sad world.

impressive transformation tbh I wouldn't of suspected it otherwise. I wonder what the voice sounds like though

"You filthy inkel, improve yourself and become a woman if you want a partner" :soy::soy::soy:

He isn’t bad looking as a girl shittt

imagine being the father ,, what would you do if your son did this?

kill it with a flamethrower

He wasn't even that bad looking,but normies don't have great lives either

imagine being the father ,, what would you do if your son did this?
that shit doesnt just happen, father must be a cuck or he must have had no father thats why he tries to become female

he looks way worse as a roastie

this is not normal.

i guess he wanted the powers of just exist mode?

J F L
F
L

When the games too hard so you change sides.

Female conception of attractiveness is much more simpler than male's. It's enough when woman is not deformed and not fat. Woman can look feminine or a bit masculine, she can have recessed chin, weak bones etc. and she's still attractive or at least fuckable for 95% of hetero males.
Men for it, have to be tall, have good jaw, forward chin and big cock plus they must act "manly" and can't show weakness.

tl;dr there are much, much more attractive women than men in this world.

Last edited:
I am a incel but at least not a faggot.

Does a better job of passing than most tbh, but he will never resolve the problem of having a big donger in his pants unless he tries dating liberals.

Hormones are legit ridiculous though, and if any people suffering from GID ever start taking them - they are doomed. It will fuck your brain up faster than hard drugs, and you won't know WHO the hell you are.

Trannies are so rare in society, yet this type of news pop up frequently. Especially reddit. Saw this on the front page. What is with reddit and cuckoldry, polyamory, gays, feminists, and trannies?

Trannies are so rare in society, yet this type of news pop up frequently. Especially reddit. Saw this on the front page. What is with reddit and cuckoldry, polyamory, gays, feminists, and trannies?
because reddit is indeed a site for faggots

Guarantee that its going to change its mind in 2 years and regret it