Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Recessed bald ricecel wonders why he doesn't get matches on tinder

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/1dpl0u9/rarely_to_get_a_match_whats_wrong_on_my_profile/

:dafuckfeels:

Redditors will 100% say it's because of his bio or pictures, rather than telling him the real reason.

At least Shrek here has got some height

jfl at the comments telling him to change his bio, as if anyone’s going to read it after seeing his face :lul:

At least he's 6 ft, jfl(not sure if he's heightfrauding tho)

Side note. What the fuck are with these soys and their obsession with beers, ipas, and bar hopping :soy:

Beer tastes like shit and is not enjoyable in the slightest to drink. If I’m going to drink I’ll drink hard alcohol or a cocktail

He needs to keep grinding and keep hustling more, not to mention holding a frame while taking a cold shower like a true Sigma male.

He needs to keep grinding and keep hustling more, not to mention holding a frame while taking a cold shower like a true Sigma male.
“don’t ever give up, don’t ever get up”-Jeremy Meeks

He should ugly bastardmaxx like in hentai

>James
Always so funny when ricecucks try and whitemaxx by changing their name

jfl at the comments telling him to change his bio, as if anyone’s going to read it after seeing his face :lul:
They are just completely disconnected from reality

Side note. What the fuck are with these soys and their obsession with beers, ipas, and bar hopping :soy:

Beer tastes like shit and is not enjoyable in the slightest to drink. If I’m going to drink I’ll drink hard alcohol or a cocktail
Dude genuinely has no personality. He's a dime a dozen. Ive seen COUNTLESS fuckers like him witht he same hobbies. It'd be different if it was Chad, at least then his looks help him stand out, but when your ugly AND boring as fuck... Beyond over. Insane that he even has friends. I'd like to see the dynamic irl when he's out with them. I bet he's a pity friend.

If he wore adult clothing and had male interests instead of a typical faggot bio he would still get zero interest, but keep some self respect.

Just thinking about the times I got Tinder hoping it would be "different this time" makes me cringe hard.

Idk to seem more “manly”

Redditors will 100% say it's because of his bio or pictures, rather than telling him the real reason.
Little Saint James looks physically reprehensible. I could tell he has rape hentai all over his hard drive just based on that pubic hair goatee and blank coomer face

Last edited:
women are hitting world records for how fast they're swiping left on him

best he can do is molest his co worker when they're drunk

Reddit soys will gaslight him into thinking nothing is wrong with him :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

looks like asian homer simpson

This is who he hangs out with though :

Notice how all these desperate men are late " I want a long term relationship ! "

AS IF YOU HAD THE CHOICE JFL

AS IF ANY GIRL WOULD THINK " WHAT A HOT STUD, I WANT TO HAVE AN ONS WITH THIS GUY "

It's quite sad how much efforts they put into their description

It literally doesnt matter, like AT ALL.

Yet they think they can pull pussy with their mad personality

My advice ? that passion for craft beer, turn that into a youtube channel. Make money off of that, and then do chin surgery > hair surgery > plane ticket to a SEA.

Only then you might have a chance.

Least Self Aware Dude :feelskek:

Ugly Ass and wtf is that little beard on his chin ? :laugh:

Shit Sounds Ridiculous when your not Plugged In " Anymore :feelskek:

Just Drink Less Beer Bro !!!!!! :feelsclown: , BUT DONT FORGET THAT , SHE WILL GET FUCKED BY AN ALCOHOLIC CHAD BBBBBRRRRROOO

Screenshot 2024 06 28 151642

Last edited:

"Just shave" :lul:

-

"Just lift" :lul:

Attachments

• 1719580750001.png
    1719580750001.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 64