Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Recently I met a really ugly woman

Limitcel

Limitcel

God know how much over it really is
And when I say ugly it's really ugly (people have ideals of "acceptable ugliness" in their minds) She was obese, almost bald, her hair was brittle and poorly done, she had lots of pimples on her face and an inbred face and a very ogre posture

zI thought there was no woman in this world that I couldn't accept but this is too much, i've hit on women 4/10 3/10 but she was legitimately a 2/10 it was the first time I was able to talk to a woman without feeling nervous because there was nothing really attractive about her

At no point did I mistreat her or be rude, just to make it clear

I would ascend with her

yeah, it's super rare to see someone and actually be physically repulsed. for me, it's mainly people with horrible deformities.

yeah, it's super rare to see someone and actually be physically repulsed. for me, it's mainly people with horrible deformities.
Cope
You are fantasizing about some attractive woman even with the traits I defined
It's like that ghoul with a good skull that is used as a symbol of ugliness

This post proves how rare an truly ugly woman is compared to a man

I assume she enjoyed her youth and now in her old age and no eggs her social life disappeared

Cope
You are fantasizing about some attractive woman even with the traits I defined
It's like that ghoul with a good skull that is used as a symbol of ugliness
no, I'm not a faggot, who fantasizes about ugly women? well, maybe you do.

no, I'm not a faggot, who fantasizes about ugly women? well, maybe you do.
its gay to fantasize about ugly women? i dont understand
I'm just saying that when we think of someone ugly we usually think of the limits of what is acceptable

It's like when women talk about men they're only talking about the ones they can see

its gay to fantasize about ugly women? i dont understand
I'm just saying that when we think of someone ugly we usually think of the limits of what is acceptable

It's like when women talk about men they're only talking about the ones they can see
I understand what you mean, actually, and you're right.

Same. Many people are not attractive, but few are actually hard to look at

And when I say ugly it's really ugly (people have ideals of "acceptable ugliness" in their minds) She was obese, almost bald, her hair was brittle and poorly done, she had lots of pimples on her face and an inbred face and a very ogre posture

zI thought there was no woman in this world that I couldn't accept but this is too much, i've hit on women 4/10 3/10 but she was legitimately a 2/10 it was the first time I was able to talk to a woman without feeling nervous because there was nothing really attractive about her

At no point did I mistreat her or be rude, just to make it clear
Volcel

somewhere out there there is a degenerate man who fetishizes that woman just for being that grotesquely ugly
for men however... such thing is nowhere to be found

This post proves how rare an truly ugly woman is compared to a man

I assume she enjoyed her youth and now in her old age and no eggs her social life disappeared