Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I was taller

Brutal,she rejected you even though you're as tall as her
That's what I was thinking. I guess I underestimated the height pill. I thought her minimum requirement would be her own height, but I was wrong. Many, if not most women are embarrassed to be seen with someone who doesn't tower over them.

That's what I was thinking. I guess I underestimated the height pill. I thought her minimum requirement would be her own height, but I was wrong. Many, if not most women are embarrassed to be seen with someone who doesn't tower over them.
crazy world

Exactly. @Qwertyuiop99 should be banned instead of @comradespiderman29 and @Despicablecel. Those two seem like legitimate mentally broken incels while @Qwertyuiop99 is a volcel larper
Dude no… Qwertyioups has a genuine intellectual disability, is a lanklet, is ugly as most nigs are, has social anxiety, and probably isn’t 6ft since he gets heightmogged by foids so often. He’s a truecel too most likely

Some Entity / God should give me 30 CM all of a Sudden , so i can Tower over Everyone .

lol

Dude no… Qwertyioups has a genuine intellectual disability, is a lanklet, is ugly as most nigs are, has social anxiety, and probably isn’t 6ft since he gets heightmogged by foids so often. He’s a truecel too most likely
I don't have intellectual disability, I'm 6'0

I love taller women (if they loved me, that is). I often dream of a posh, black haired British girl lifting my manlet body up as she hugs me.
Relatable asf fantasy ngl, being into mommy shit IS BRUTAL because of how utterly far fetched and irrealistic it is.