Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Recently I made a new chad friend

animucel

animucel

homucel
★★★
He's chad/chadlite-tier in looks. At least in terms of his face. He's average height/frame. He tells me all the time how he used to be shy and was a virgin until 20. (he had some gfs before). He told me he used to cover his face with hair a lot and not care of himself much. Currently he's 26 and is with a girlfriend of his since like almost decade. (apparently he knew that girl earlier and didn't fuck her until much later) He's a fellow anime guy so his gf is a gothic lolita(my favourite type). Of course the girl was the one who approached him (on fucking xfire, some of you oldcels definitely remember that). I was pretty envious but whatever.

I asked him to ask his girlfriend "what makes me attractive to you" . Her answer was more-or-less like this: "Physically, I like the angular nature of your face" and some typical girl bullshit like "mentally, how you can be dominant and then suddenly change to caring". She literally fucking told him she loves his face bone structure.

That chad is a soyboy in an open relationship and is a vegan who's kind to everyone. His girlfriend still doesn't fuck anyone else (allegedly) even though he told me outright that if she fucked someone else he "doesn't care how she gets off".

The whole redpill shit about being "dominant alpha" is the biggest cope ever.

anecdotal, proves nothing

That's why I didn't mark it as Blackpill. Most SuicideFuel stuff is anecdotal and just stories from personal life of someone. So is this.
a soyboy chad is like a confident incel

a soyboy chad is like a confident incel
Difference is, soyboy chad gets laid and gets called "cute", and confident incel gets called a creep and sued for sexual harassment.

Difference is, soyboy chad gets laid and gets called "cute", and confident incel gets called a creep and sued for sexual harassment.
yeah but a nice chad is a gigantic pussy

Cope. He still has a girlfriend that loves him and gives him kisses every morning and you don't.
where did this come from? i was just being observational.

I'd rather be a gigantic pussy and have a girlfriend I love and she loves me than be a fucking subhuman incel.

If everything else is average, Chad face is all you need.
you are a strange individual

I'd rather be a gigantic pussy and have a girlfriend I love and she loves me than be a fucking subhuman incel.

If everything else is average, Chad face is all you need.
False. Chadlite best. Chad mogs you in every aspect physically. He has 95th minimum percentile stats.

False. Chadlite best. Chad mogs you in every aspect physically. He has 95th minimum percentile stats.
Still enough to get 7+/10 girls. Depending on what demographic you go for, Pretty boy is better than full on ripped 6'5" Chad. Especially with younger girls. FACE was and always will be the most important.

Kek @ getting approached on xfire.

Blackpill him

Still enough to get 7+/10 girls. Depending on what demographic you go for, Pretty boy is better than full on ripped 6'5" Chad. Especially with younger girls. FACE was and always will be the most important.
Pretty Boy implies a full head of hair as well. It's over for aging baldceld like me.

It's over. Chad gets approached in his Roblox DM's

"soyboy in an open relationship"
"His girlfriend still doesn't fuck anyone else "

Why did he opt for an open relationship when he has a caring girlfriend by his side? Sounds like a subhuman degenerate tbh.