Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Recent developments regarding European elections.

• Thread starter SocietyFucker1492
  • Start date
SocietyFucker1492

SocietyFucker1492

Greycel
As many of you know, France's Right Wing party won the recent elections, as have many Right Wing parties across Europe, but the Left have blocked their win in Paris, meaning they cannot form a government. It is a horrible blow for normal people in France who want a mostly peaceful society to return. As with the UK, the Labour party have won the general elections, they run the country now, meaning it is going to go down a deeper shithole than the one it was in for the last 14 years. This is important because Left-Wingers now run the United Kingdom and their cursed ideology will be forced on us all. More illegal immigrants will be forced in, and violence will become more common. But, who cares? This is not my country anymore, it used to be, when it was something to be proud of., now it will just get worse, don't say we didn't warn them.

These elections were won by Right Wing parties democratically, only the Left clearly don't like democracy very much, just look at France all of the rioting as came from Far Left thugs crying that normal people want less people murdered on a day to day basis.

Carve out what u can and plan future escape if possible. Easier said than done tho.

IMG 5069

France and the UK are a lot like the USA. Nigger worship everywhere.

I'm not even angry this has happened, it's just sad to see.

Just go to poland at this point i last time i checked they keep out pajeets pakis and sandniggers out mainly they’re just taking in Ukrainians for now

Just go to poland at this point i last time i checked they keep out pajeets pakis and sandniggers out mainly they’re just taking in Ukrainians for now
Poland seems to be the only European country left that has not fallen to complete madness.