Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Receiving a Verbal Warning for "Low Effort" is Bullshit....

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
.... because nothing can be more "low effort" than simply quoting a user without typing a single letter. Yet, this is allowed to slide. But, if you actually go through the trouble of posting a short comment along with the quote (e.g. "not one second", "it's over", etc.), then it's arbitrarily deemed "low effort", and you're emailed a "verbal warning" for this, even though you employed more effort than simply quoting. This epitomizes the old saying "no good deed goes unpunished".

Mind you, I'm known for typing essays on this forum, so it's not like I'm in the habit of making "low effort" posts (in fact, I'm currently in the process of creating a thread that will literally take me months to complete. It will be the longest, most comprehensive and epic post in the history of this forum. I'm not exaggerating).

Last edited:
.... because nothing can be more "low effort" than simply quoting a user without typing a single letter. Yet, this is allowed to slide. But, if you actually go through the trouble of posting a short comment along with the quote (e.g. "not one second", "it's over", etc.), then it's arbitrarily deemed "low effort", and you're emailed a "verbal warning" for this.

Mind you, I'm known for typing essays on this forum, so it's not like I'm in the habit of making "low effort" posts (in fact, I'm currently in the process of creating a thread that will literally take me months to complete. It will be the longest, most comprehensive and epic post in the history of this forum. I'm not exaggerating).

No good deed goes unpunished.

LOL, exactly. This forum is full of inconsistencies.

All my posts are low effort, but the only time I got a low effort warning was for quoting

I got a low effort warning for quoting once

All my posts are low effort, but the only time I got a low effort warning was for quoting
The opposite is true for me.
The fact is "low effort" is entirely subjective and arbitrary. There are no objective criteria by which you can make an accurate determination if a post is "low effort". Just because you don't type a thesis in response to a user doesn't make it "low effort". It can take more wit and mental energy to come up with just a handful of well-placed words, than a whole chapter of writing.

This forum is pretty unpredictable and acts like normie forum sometimes, so you shouldn't be surprised even if they ban you.

.... because nothing can be more "low effort" than simply quoting a user without typing a single letter. Yet, this is allowed to slide. But, if you actually go through the trouble of posting a short comment along with the quote (e.g. "not one second", "it's over", etc.), then it's arbitrarily deemed "low effort", and you're emailed a "verbal warning" for this, even though you employed more effort than simply quoting. This epitomizes the old saying "no good deed goes unpunished".

not one word

efforts me tbh

not one letter

lots of niggas about to get banned ngl

This is an injustice buddy boyo

Low effort rule is retarded tbh.

jfl at these cucks unironically getting warned. im too high iq to get a warning

I was just going to quote you but... After reading it want to add...

Your epic post will be ignored and buried under dogpills.

Choosing what to quote is higher effort than a low effort reply.

I was just going to quote you but... After reading it want to add...

Your epic post will be ignored and buried under dogpills.
LOL, that's exactly what I think is going to happen. But, I'll probably continue writing it anyway and save it for myself.

Cope.

View attachment 175358
the low effort rule encompasses shitposts as well, so no it isn't arbitrary. empty quoting something you agree with or find funny is allowed (so long as it isn't outright abuse like in the case of that michael1235324 guy), whereas 'hehe i didnt read your post' isn't, especially not outside of offtopic like the post above. people don't type out these threads just for people to say 'didn't read'
I think you misinterpreted what I meant by "not one second". It was a tongue-in-cheek refererence to the fact that I didn't want to hear one second of the audio clip link on the thread I quoted because it was suicide fuel (a foid describing in detail how she rejects unattractive men and then goes on to fuck Chad). Next time, I will quote the specific part of a thread I'm referring to, not the entire thing. Maybe that will prevent misunderstandings.

I just got warning for spamming :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
That's what happens when you post here drunk

They should just add a thumbs up feature to prevent spam.

Exactly. The mods here are overdoing it. Banning people and giving warnings for anything. That’ll only cause lower activity and lead to this sites downfall

View attachment 175358
the low effort rule encompasses shitposts as well, so no it isn't arbitrary. empty quoting something you agree with or find funny is allowed (so long as it isn't outright abuse like in the case of that michael1235324 guy), whereas 'hehe i didnt read your post' isn't, especially not outside of offtopic like the post above. people don't type out these threads just for people to say 'didn't read'
Not one word. XD
pls no ban:feelstrash:

Exactly. The mods here are overdoing it. Banning people and giving warnings for anything. That’ll only cause lower activity and lead to this sites downfall
I've always dreamed of creating my own forum called "My2Cents.com". It would be a place where you have the freedom to vent your frustration and say absolutely ANYTHING that's on your mind, no matter how violent or offensive (or cuddly and cute). But, I know this isn't possible, as it would quickly be shut down by authorities. "Freedom of speech" doesn't exist.

I've always dreamed of creating my own forum called "My2Cents.com". It would be a place where you have the freedom to vent your frustration and say absolutely ANYTHING that's on your mind, not matter how violent or offensive (or cuddly and cute). But, I know this isn't possible, as it would quickly be shut down by authorities. "Freedom of speech" doesn't exist.
In the 2000s this would’ve been possible

Bro at how much % are you on?
That's a secret
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

LOL, that's exactly what I think is going to happen. But, I'll probably continue writing it anyway and save it for myself.
High IQ threads get ignored because people don't have anything to add.

View attachment 175358
Giphy 17

If the title is interesting i night read it, unless it gets buried too quickly.

The funny thing is that you aren't even a low effort poster at all. Pretty much everything that I've seen you type up is pretty based and high IQ.

The effects of being ugly should be your main concern rather than a few warnings which are easy to avoid when you see what rule you broke. Just avoid what you got warned for in the future.

The funny thing is that you aren't even a low effort poster at all. Pretty much everything that I've seen you type up is pretty based and high IQ.
Thanks, man. :yes::yes::yes: