Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reccomend depressing and mature anime

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm talking mostly about slice of life anime for a mature audience(not set in highschool) and the whole show is depressing because it has a realistic take on life.
Some anime I've watched that would fit this description are
Welcome to the NHK
Kaiji: the ultimate survivor
Sonny boy

I just want to watch something depressing to accept that this is my life, sometimes the concept of "ascending" feels like a cope and when normies say "my life starts after I get a job" or something like that, only to find at a later age that no, my life is just vanishing and my life is actually already happening.
:feelsrope:

Last edited:
Psycho-Pass seems like good anime.

watch death note

I literally do not have the energy to watch any sort of show or movie anymore. At best i can watch a tier list or top 10 video on a video game i play or about soccer and only if i habe something to eat with it

Knew most faggots in here only watch lolis :feelskek:

NGE, Monster and Re:zero if you are into fantasy :feelsjuice:

evangelion, the main charachter and side charachters all have some sort of depression

and there are some robot fights in between

dont watch the last 2 epsiodes, watch instead the movie: end of evangelion

evangelion, the main charachter and side charachters all have some sort of depression

and there are some robot fights in between

dont watch the last 2 epsiodes, watch instead the movie: end of evangelion
I disagree the last two episodes have some of my favorite moments in all of eva

Aoi Bungaku series
Just watched the first episode, seems like a good watch but not depressive in the slightest tbh
At least not depressing for me.

Just watched the first episode, seems like a good watch but not depressive in the slightest tbh
At least not depressing for me.
Do you read manga? Chi no wadachi and Aku no hana are really good, thing is there's really a limited ammount of good anime around. Meanwhile mangas are plenty