Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Recalling Ahsoka.

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Working on my plan for world domination.
★★★★★
Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force. Although there was once thing that moved me more than the Force ever did. It reminds me of something. Something I'd forgotten years ago. Ah yes, Ahsoka Tano. She was truly better than all the sexy sand talk I had with my fiancé. However I was more of a romantic, still am. But back to that alien pussy. Ah yes she was truly something the Force made for me and the old man. To be honest the thrill of the Dark Side doesn't even come close to that sweet fine ass. When I was choking Padme, I knew in my cold dead heart that I was never gonna see that plump alien pussy again. Sad to say, now I'm stuck with a burned charred dick. A lesson I am sure all Darksiders will realize, is that it's better to die a hero than live long enough to see yourself become a villain. Damn, I should have just let Samuel Jackson kill that son of a bitch.

Brutal for @Spongebozz @wereq @Grim_Reaper @DarkStarDown and @HiddenUzer

Bruh my name sounds like a Sith name jfl

Bruh my name sounds like a Sith name jfl
DarkStarDown? More like Darth StarDown! :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Siths are based. They follow master morality.

Peace is a lie. There is only passion.
Through passion I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power I gain victory.
Through victory my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Sith aren't losers, unlike Nietchze.
Vader was a loser. He sacrificed the entire galaxy for a pussy (which at the end he lost anyway) and the Emperor cucked him by making his suit weaker

It never began for burnedcharreddickcels like me.
Reminds me when Chet Goldstein roasted EDP for his dick which he called a piece of burned charcoal

Vader was a loser. He sacrificed the entire galaxy for a pussy (which at the end he lost anyway) and the Emperor cucked him by making his suit weaker

+ Dnr

+

Reminds me when Chet Goldstein roasted EDP for his dick which he called a piece of burned charcoal
Well then (((Goldstein))) should pay more attention to his mutilated jew cock than other men's like a faggot.