Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reasons why you shouldn't get a girlfriend.

Frankenstein's M.

Frankenstein's M.

Captain
★★★★
A friend that is now emotionally destroyed gave me his story, he met this girl at his college, they where hitting it off until she left him for a better lookin guy. Another guy is pulling his hair out with worry that his gf that left town will cheat on him. Imagine having a gf and everywhere she goes you're fricken paranoid that she'd fuck another guy, Everytime she talks to a better looking guy you feel anxious Everytime she's alone with a Chad or Tyrone depression takes you and she can lie to your face and say she didn't do it. It's over for monogamous Normie's and lucky incels:feelsrope:

Everytime she talks to a better looking guy you feel anxious
jfl, I remember I was talking with a chick after kissing on her cheek (it's normal in my coutry to kiss people on the cheek to say hello, if you don't you're a legit autist or an Amerimutt tourist), and then his under average BF came near us and watched me with eyes of fear. jfl

You are not blackpilled if you desire any sort of emotional support or connection from a foid. Until you see them as incubators, you are red pilled at most.

jfl, I remember I was talking with a chick after kissing on her cheek (it's normal in my coutry to kiss people on the cheek to say hello, if you don't you're a legit autist or an Amerimutt tourist), and then his under average BF came near us and watched me with eyes of fear. jfl
Dude that's just fucking sad
You are not blackpilled if you desire any sort of emotional support or connection from a foid. Until you see them as incubators, you are red pilled at most.
Idk man Iam young so maby that's why I have a little hope

Dude that's just fucking sad
ikr. A rich parents statusmaxxed fat manlet motherfucker like him slaying a Stacey while I just rot despite being better looking than him, that is sad.

ikr. A rich parents statusmaxxed fat manlet motherfucker like him slaying a Stacey while I just rot despite being better looking than him, that is sad.
it's the EE way of life

I know one guy being in a relationship for 13 years (he is actually 29 yo) with the same 9/10 girl.

This guy never failed at school, is actually doctor, toned body, footballer, good social life

So he has always been the best choice for his gf, thats because she never left him...

I know one guy being in a relationship for 13 years (he is actually 29 yo) with the same 9/10 girl.

This guy never failed at school, is actually doctor, toned body, footballer, good social life

So he has always been the best choice for his gf, thats because she never left him...
So we gotta do all that shit to keep her while she just has to look cute :feelsree:

So we gotta do all that shit to keep her while she just has to look cute :feelsree:

Yes Sir
When you fail in something (school, friends, first time sex...), you gf will look for someone else.
The case of my father : never failed at school, graduated phd, always worked. My mother never left him...

In my opinion is nearly impossible to have a gf if you reach your 20s being virgin and kissless.
If she finds out (and she will eventually) that you have that huge lack of experience, she will throw you away asap, she has no need to stay with you because she can find always someone better that that.

In my opinion is nearly impossible to have a gf if you reach your 20s being virgin and kissless.
If she finds out (and she will eventually) that you have that huge lack of experience, she will throw you away asap, she has no need to stay with you because she can find always someone better that that.

If she leaves you, she was not for you.
If she stays, you win.
If she is virgin (and l know a lot of 19-23 yo virgins), you won the game of life.

With the risk of sounding like a cuck, I wouldn't mind my theoretical gf cheating on me, I only want to date women for status and feeling good tbh.

I can't even get a GF
JFL at reasons why I shouldn't. I want one, but i'm incel because I can't get one.

The only reason I shouldnt get a girlfriend is because I'm an ugly manlet

Lack of money from taking them out on dates and vacations

If she stays, you win.
If she is virgin (and l know a lot of 19-23 yo virgins), you won the game of life.
How is she being a virgin a win???

Even if it seems certain that you will lose, retaliate. Neither wisdom nor technique has a place in this. A real man does not think of victory or defeat. He plunges recklessly towards an irrational death. By doing this, you will awaken from your dreams.

Even if it seems certain that you will lose, retaliate. Neither wisdom nor technique has a place in this. A real man does not think of victory or defeat. He plunges recklessly towards an irrational death. By doing this, you will awaken from your dreams.
Or just end up in more shit, dude where you get this Eastern sounding crap

Or just end up in more shit, dude where you get this Eastern sounding crap
It's from hagakure the book of the samurai but I heard it in the 1999 Jim Jarmuch movie Ghost Dog: way of the samurai

Lack of money from taking them out on dates and vacations
Niggas go broke spending their last dime on hoes.For it is the ways of a simp.
C11EB24C 21A1 4758 B41B D5576F864DEF

If she stays, you win.

Who could be for a real incel?
And I don’t even know a 18f virgin at this point, you must get on well with nuns
Who could be for a real incel?
And I don’t even know a 18f virgin at this point, you must get on well with nuns

Everyone i know is a roastie

good point
you can move to the middle east where adultery is punishable by death

Yeeeeeeeeessssss bro, except you get sex AND YOU’RE DEPRESSED, if you’re incel you don’t get sex AND YOU’RE DEPRESSED.
Lol good point. Good point.

How do you know they all already had sex ?

Dude, back in HS
They haven’t explicitly told me ofc, they aren’t nothing but acquaintances, but they were loud as fuck and used to talk about it between class and class

this, plus if you have 0 friends she will think the same.

this is why there is 0 hope for 20+ incels with nothing