Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Reasons why women should date me

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★
1. I am a gentleman (Will hold your bags, will hold the door for you, wish you a happy birthday, will say good morning and goodnight to you)

2. I am decently enjoyable to be around (I have a decent sense of humor, am articulate and a good listener)

3. I have nice hobbies (I enjoy reading, playing video games, and cartography)

4. I am non violent ( I won't hit you at all)

5. I will take you to nice locations ( The Museum, Art gallery, The Zoo and The Aquarium)

I have bad news for you, bro.

i fit most categories that gets told is attractive, except looks.

i am hygenic

i am non violent, unless someone starts shit, then i become a wolverine more or less

i get told im funny, save for a dirty joke from time too time, those are a hit with the old farts at work

i earn a ok wage, not much but is not that bad

most of my hobbies include the need to learn something or read a lot

but this does not matter casue im not chad or chadlite in looks:feelsrope:

They don't care about any of that shit

No personality for your face or autism

1. I am a gentleman (Will hold your bags, will hold the door for you, wish you a happy birthday, will say good morning and goodnight to you)

2. I am decently enjoyable to be around (I have a decent sense of humor, am articulate and a good listener)

3. I have nice hobbies (I enjoy reading, playing video games, and cartography)

4. I am non violent ( I won't hit you at all)

5. I will take you to nice locations ( The Museum, Art gallery, The Zoo and The Aquarium)
Sound like a decent guy to me. These are things my parents told me girls liked.
Unfortunately, women see this as prime "take advantage of this schmuck for all he's worth" material. A great orbiter.

On your fifth point, I've offered to take girls to places like that. One even told me she loves going places like that and spends a lot of time there. I asked her to go with me, and suddenly she's too busy to ever go. Funny thing.