Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Reasons why it's GOOD to be a lonely incel

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wageslavecel.
★★★★★
1. We will never experience the possible premature death of a loved one (girlfriend/wife or child)

2. We will never have to try and make a good first impression and worry if our girlfriend/wife's parents like us. Seeing in American movies that scene where the guy tries hard to impress the woman's father also made me anxious, but now I know I will never have to go through it.

3. No stress from raising a child and trying to be a good parent. Getting awaken at night by your baby's cries in the first few years sounds awful. Changing diapers, cleaning vomit, piss. Also, no need to worry about giving your child the wrong advice if you will never have a child in the first place.

4. Never have to worry about your girlfriend/wife cheating on you. We are blackpilled incels because we are ugly and we know looks is all that matters. We know that even if he managed to somehow get a low tier Becky as a girlfriend/wife, her mind will always be on Chad. We know all she would have to do is just open Tinder to find a bunch of Chads willing to pump and dump her at any moment.

5. Never worry about your girlfriend/wife leaving you. We know foids' standards are increasing exponentially. We've seen their posts on Reddit on their own subs. You can do everything PERFECTLY, and it still won't be enough. She could still leave for a man who is a 0,5% better. Their minds are constantly in a ''What if I chose the other one instead...?'' state.

6. Never worry about being a good partner to your girlfriend/wife. You could try your best to be a good partner, but you never know when the foid could just get a random ''ick'' from anything you might do. Or she could create a Reddit post about your relationship, and then the foids in the comments would randomly start talking about ''icks'' and ''red flags'', telling her to dump you.

7. More time, money and freedom for yourself. Just having more time and money for your copes and hobbies. More freedom, more flexibility. No money spent on gifts or dates.

8. Never having to feel inferior for being compared to your girlfriend/wife's exes, or her female friends' current partners. Another fear I used to have. I feared all her exes would be better than me (in looks and wealth). Or that her female friends would constantly tell her behind my back that she can do better than me and to dump me.

Im poor with plenty of time, Wheres my money?

9. Giving her the world, wasting all of your time and money on her only for her to get bored of you, lose attraction for you and go fuck Chad in the end anyway.

Yea it's so much fun to be a retard loser with nothing, yay

7. More time, money and freedom for yourself. Just having more time and money for your copes and hobbies. More freedom, more flexibility. No money spent on gifts or dates.
The problem with this is that nothing is fun when you are alone.
I could be a billionaire and I would still be almost as miserable as I am now.

Having less responsibilities is one of the only good things about being an incel. Even if I was Chad, I’d never have kids because I hate the thought of the work and money it would take

that's fucking stupid but I can't really shit on you for rationalizing a cope

No STDs even though i don't really believe in STDs.

that's fucking stupid but I can't really shit on you for rationalizing a cope
I love being an incel, it's so good :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
FCjQ7VsWQAAnCvc

This is gigacope and I'm loving it

a cope a day keeps the rope away

9. Giving her the world, wasting all of your time and money on her only for her to get bored of you, lose attraction for you and go fuck her dog in the end anyway.

Reasons why it's GOOD to be a lonely incel:

1. it is based

2. you are still infinitely superior to any foid, bc they are lower lifeforms

3. you know the intellau lore

1. We will never experience the possible premature death of a loved one (girlfriend/wife or child)

2. We will never have to try and make a good first impression and worry if our girlfriend/wife's parents like us. Seeing in American movies that scene where the guy tries hard to impress the woman's father also made me anxious, but now I know I will never have to go through it.

3. No stress from raising a child and trying to be a good parent. Getting awaken at night by your baby's cries in the first few years sounds awful. Changing diapers, cleaning vomit, piss. Also, no need to worry about giving your child the wrong advice if you will never have a child in the first place.

4. Never have to worry about your girlfriend/wife cheating on you. We are blackpilled incels because we are ugly and we know looks is all that matters. We know that even if he managed to somehow get a low tier Becky as a girlfriend/wife, her mind will always be on Chad. We know all she would have to do is just open Tinder to find a bunch of Chads willing to pump and dump her at any moment.

5. Never worry about your girlfriend/wife leaving you. We know foids' standards are increasing exponentially. We've seen their posts on Reddit on their own subs. You can do everything PERFECTLY, and it still won't be enough. She could still leave for a man who is a 0,5% better. Their minds are constantly in a ''What if I chose the other one instead...?'' state.

6. Never worry about being a good partner to your girlfriend/wife. You could try your best to be a good partner, but you never know when the foid could just get a random ''ick'' from anything you might do. Or she could create a Reddit post about your relationship, and then the foids in the comments would randomly start talking about ''icks'' and ''red flags'', telling her to dump you.

8. Never having to feel inferior for being compared to your girlfriend/wife's exes, or her female friends' current partners. Another fear I used to have. I feared all her exes would be better than me (in looks and wealth). Or that her female friends would constantly tell her behind my back that she can do better than me and to dump me.
true

I'm hearing a lot of things we don't have to deal with, but not enough benefits we do get. For example, we have better success (at roping)

I'm hearing a lot of things we don't have to deal with, but not enough benefits we do get.
tbh not having to deal with shit is a benefit

But that's true. An incel also doesn't have to worry about making a good impression on anyone or being a good person, or helping anyone. I live those things, it's a good cope.

tbh not having to deal with shit is a benefit
The listed negatives are also a part of being single. The incel experience is much different from the normie single experience, where one has the choice to enjoy a woman and her company.

An actual benefit to inceldom: early retirement because we're not making it to 50

The listed negatives are also a part of being single.
yeah obviously that's the point of the thread

the OP obviously posted it for fun idk why people are being so serious in the replies. like relax and chill out yk

yeah obviously that's the point of the thread

the OP obviously posted it for fun idk why people are being so serious in the replies. like relax and chill out yk
We're taking this discussion seriously because we're in need of reasons to keep going

More time to LDAR, cry and be depressed.

It does make it easier to be incel honestly. I think the MGTOWers are mostly right about marriage being a bad deal.

Tbf i don't even want foids to date me these days. Still fucking despise cucks and normies though and that's why i'm still on .is. I have to be a cucked betabuxx simp if i really want to get a foid, but i don't want to be a very thing i once scorned. At least better incel than cuck.

Tell me how they're wrong about marriage.
just do it.
Go on. Convince me marriage is a good thing and I should pursuing it.
Monkcels are the true MGTOWers. Monkmaxxing is the only real way to ''go your own way''.

The MGTOWers as we know them as just redpiller copers who were actually SENT their own way by the foids. Foids couldn't give a shit about them ''going their own way''.

Foids only care about Chad, they don't care about subhuman coping MGTOWcels.
Convince me marriage is a good thing
It is good to have a hot wife. It is better than to be virgin incel.

I would rather be married with a hot wife than be a KHHDV incel.
Lifefuel, bookmarked
:feelsokman:

I have to be a cucked betabuxx simp if i really want to get a foid, but i don't want to be a very thing i once scorned.
based

from my point of view, the cucks are evil !