Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reasons to legalize euthansia

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
-Huge Boomer population that young people are in no position to support, which will lead to shitter conditions for both groups
-Less time spent wasting away hooked up on life support(which is barely even life anyway, I've read stories from nurses who work with these people and most of them just want to pull the plug)
-Already practiced in many circumstances(there are a significant amount of deaths that are basically intentional overdoses of morphine which get ignored in the death certificate)

I think this should also be seriously considered in prisons for long sentences. Who cares if some Stacy gets the "easy way out" for killing Chad's baby. She doesn't help anyone getting free food sitting in a prison cell. If she just opted to take some Nembutal than she would be gone and she's not sucking money from the state. Hell, you could add the incentive of a cash payout to the family of any inmate who opts to get euthanized.

"mogs me"

Last edited:
i wish euthanasia was legal ever wise i would have done it as soon as was legally allowed to.

i truly believe most incels are not supposed to be here, its natural selection and i just wanna end this shitty torment.

900 iq post, I want out of this fucking garbage life now

It's already legal here.

Ever considered it?
I already have those two acids for generating CO. To apply for euthanasia they will ask you to see a therapist and confirm a few times before they'd proceed with it so it's not worth the hassle imo.
For this reason it's also not possible to come here for sui tourism.

giphy.gif

This has to happen