Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reason why White Women date Black Men

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
The reason is quite simple. Women like to virtue signal. They like to show the world how accepting they are of people from other ethnicities because deep down. Black men are simple the most attractive out of all the other ethnicities.

White Women are also dating Muslims now as well to virtue signal how much of an ally they are to Muslims.

What is the percentage of Asian Men - White women or Indian Men - White Women? Much Much lower than the other categories because dating a Black or Muslims man is enough to virtue signal.

"Black men are simple the most attractive out of all the other ethnicities."

Hmmmm i think Arabs mogs Blacks in general...

KilluminoidBR said:
"Black men are simple the most attractive out of all the other ethnicities."

Hmmmm i think Arabs mogs Blacks in general...

If the Arab is too white, the women will not be able to virtue signal how great and accepting of a person she is

White man with Arab woman is almost unseen, sadly.

They don't date blacks. It's actually very rare to see LTRs between a black man and a white woman. Most would "experiment" with a Tyrone but nothing long term.

a-virgin-nigger said:
They don't date blacks. It's actually very rare to see LTRs between a black man and a white woman. Most would "experiment" with a Tyrone but nothing long term.

That's cause at the end of the day, once they've finished their virtue signalling and everything thinks she's a very open and accepting person, she can go back to Chads

a-virgin-nigger said:

It's what they do while they're "young wild and free". It's nothing but jungle fever. They basically objectify Tyrones and then they have the fucking nerve to complain about objectification of females. Vile fucking whores.

RopeForSluts said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
It's what they do while they're "young wild and free". It's nothing but jungle fever. They basically objectify Tyrones and then they have the fucking nerve to complain about objectification of females. Vile fucking whores.

"Young wild and free" - God that makes me cringe so much. Giving sexual freedom to these sluts is what ruined society.

How much money did the jews pay you to post this?

Only a top percentage of black males can ever hope to fuck a white woman

Only blacks back in hs who ever fucked white girls were all on the varsity football team, aka they are genetic elite

Machiavelli said:

Only blacks back in hs who ever fucked white girls were all on the varsity football team, aka they are genetic elite

Where are these jews who will pay me to make posts you speak off. Please get me in contact.

alsalsk said:
Where are these jews who will pay me to make posts you speak off. Please get me in contact.

talk to bbctakeover on lookism 

hes jewish himself so you might be able to set up an arrangement where he pays you to spam about bbctheory day in day out

Machiavelli said:

This.

a-virgin-nigger said:
"Young wild and free" - God that makes me cringe so much. Giving sexual freedom to these sluts is what ruined society.

I used to see so many sluts with that in their bios a few years ago. Recently I saw it mentioned in this picture, one of the most accurate things I've ever seen:

ItmJvKZ_d.webp