Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal reason why white culture deserves to die

what about british whites? know much about them?
UK is a worse shithole as far as I know. On top of being a stabbing shithole , you can't even own a gun to protect yourself.

Ive met some decent british based gamers online but their ego tends to push me away from interacting with them. Just because they are anglos they think we owe them something.

British whites can honestly fuck off jfl.

UK is a worse shithole as far as I know. On top of being a stabbing shithole , you can't even own a gun to protect yourself.

Ive met some decent british based gamers online but their ego tends to push me away from interacting with them. Just because they are anglos they think we owe them something.

British whites can honestly fuck off jfl.
see i'm telling you. white culture is fucked. whites went from conquering the world and instilling civility to bending at the knee to any brown person and embracing faggotry and degeneracy

i don't hate white culture for no reason. i hate it because i know it was once the greatest. and yes, not all normies embrace degeneracy and LGBT, but a lot do and all the powerful people in white countries do as well so it's ovER

thats literally cultural marxism and not part of european culture there were however other cultures outside of europe that practiced transgenderism.
Exactly this

I’ll share more later when I get off my shit wageslave

Exactly this

I’ll share more later when I get off my shit wageslave
my point is not that we are the only culture to have embraced LGBT, transgender, degenerate shit. but as of this current time, we are the ones accepting it and embracing it by far the most

Forcing this shit on kids should be illegal ngl,why corrupt young minds with this bullshit

Forcing this shit on kids should be illegal ngl,why corrupt young minds with this bullshit
exactly. the only reason kids are "coming out" as trans or gay or "non binary" is because brainwashed degenerate parents project their degenerate views onto their children

my point is not that we are the only culture to have embraced LGBT, transgender, degenerate shit. but as of this current time, we are the ones accepting it and embracing it by far the most
Tons of other cultures practiced faggotry & shit such as that, whilst Rome actually was heavily against it

Its the jewish elites brainwashing into the media and schools. Every race has the faggot tranny accepting families. Best to just tell those fags to buy a rope and increase the faggot tranny death percentage.

Tons of other cultures practiced faggotry & shit such as that, whilst Rome actually was heavily against it
but to the point modern whites do? LGBT flags on schools, on government buildings, laws giving them special protections, societal acceptance of "trans" kids?

IMG 4189

thats literally cultural marxism and not part of european culture there were however other cultures outside of europe that practiced transgenderism.
yet enough white people still practice it where you could call it white culture. it exists outside of western countries but its rare

ah yes as you can see i am definetly a brownoid
View attachment 1205173
In that case you’re just stupid. White culture in its true form was classical antiquity, the Renaissance, the Belle Epoque, etc. The modern degeneracy you see in white countries today is the result of more than a century of decadence and is not culture in the slightest sense of the word. It’s sure as hell not of European origin either.

accelerationism which is valid imo our society fucked up bestowing rights to foids and needs a hard reset
Exactly I hate people so much that I don't care about LGBT ruining society

Northern Europeans are just idiots
yeah reading his post i thought about it

Britain which idk if it counts as europe is literally WORSE than american whites in regards to woke shit

Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany: I don't know how they are on LGBT shit, but on immigration and letting their own culture be destroyed to appease whiney brown people they are pretty fucking awful

In that case you’re just stupid. White culture in its true form was classical antiquity, the Renaissance, the Belle Epoque, etc. The modern degeneracy you see in white countries today is the result of more than a century of decadence and is not culture in the slightest sense of the word. It’s sure as hell not of European origin either.
I think you have missed the point of this thread. I am not hateful of white culture as a whole, I am hateful of white culture right now.

The only reason I am hateful is because I know how great it once was. If it was never great I wouldn't care

yeah reading his post i thought about it

Britain which idk if it counts as europe is literally WORSE than american whites in regards to woke shit

Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany: I don't know how they are on LGBT shit, but on immigration and letting their own culture be destroyed to appease whiney brown people they are pretty fucking awful
Yeah I hate thier foolish choices. They need to protect themselves. Not self-destruct thier cultures. Those fools deserve to get hated on. But one day they'll regret thier choices maybe ones it's too late

I think you have missed the point of this thread. I am not hateful of white culture as a whole, I am hateful of white culture right now.

The only reason I am hateful is because I know how great it once was. If it was never great I wouldn't care
Northern Europeans are such big clowns that are killing themselves though