Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal reason why white culture deserves to die

and i say white culture because the only people i see doing this are white liberals

All humanity deserves extinction

When I was 4 I was still learning how to wipe my ass.

thats literally cultural marxism and not part of european culture there were however other cultures outside of europe that practiced transgenderism.

thats literally cultural marxism and not part of european culture there were however other cultures outside of europe that practiced transgenderism.
i do know some cultures like i believe india practiced transgenderism but it was on a very miniscule scale and wasnt really ever widely accepted

modern white culture has become so placated and cucked they widely accept and defend this. never seen any other culture or race do this

and i say white culture because the only people i see doing this are white liberals
This has nothing to do with white culture you resentful brownoid and if I remember correctly latrinos are more likely to identify as gay than any other ethnic group in America

Imagine hating a single group of people just because they got infiltrated by the kike

i do know some cultures like i believe india practiced transgenderism but it was on a very miniscule scale and wasnt really ever widely accepted

modern white culture has become so placated and cucked they widely accept and defend this. never seen any other culture or race do this
I hope more races accept this culture. Humanity deserves to self destruct for the evil, disgusting, and faul creatures they are

This has nothing to do with white culture you resentful brownoid and if I remember correctly latrinos are more likely to identify as gay than any other ethnic group in America
ah yes as you can see i am definetly a brownoid

White culture's already dead. This is what's risen in its place

Imagine hating a single group of people just because they got infiltrated by the kike
i have to, no other culture has embraced it as hard. so how can i not be angry with whites

Yeah its the decay of moral values everywhere. The philiphines, brazil has more troons than europe combined.

Yeah its the decay of moral values everywhere. The philiphines, brazil has more troons than europe combined.
I still feel as white culture is worse. all the schools I drive by have LGBT flags hanging outside them, same with some government buildings. it is absurd how hard our race has embraced this degenerate bullshit

I still feel as white culture is worse. all the schools I drive by have LGBT flags hanging outside them, same with some government buildings. it is absurd how hard our race has embraced this degenerate bullshit
still not socially acceptable by most people. They act sympathetic towards trannies but secretly bully them.

Race

Well aktchually whites are a bit underrepressented in trannydom
Or did you mean kids?

average white normies reaction when their child just came out as trans and is being pumped by the state with gallons of hormones

I hope more races accept this culture. Humanity deserves to self destruct for the evil, disgusting, and faul creatures they are
accelerationism which is valid imo our society fucked up bestowing rights to foids and needs a hard reset

only whites have embraced this
No, the LGBT marches in LA and NY are chock full of Latinos and Negro chimps. They’re easily persuaded by welfare checks and reduction in law enforcement

this chart makes it seem like whites are the majority, no?
Non-tranny are majority whites too. The point is whites are on average less likely to be trannies than other races are.

still not socially acceptable by most people. They act sympathetic towards trannies but secretly bully them.
idk. the fact pride parades are allowed to be held without mass protest and violence says otherwise

Non-tranny are majority whites too. The point is whites are on average less likely to be trannies than other races are.
my point of this thread isn't about whites being the majority of trannies, but whites accepting trannies the most.

Yeah it's the decay of moral values everywhere. The philiphines, brazil has more troons than europe combined.
they have more. but are they as accepted? are LGBT flags flown at schools and government buildings? can you be arrested for mocking trannies? do they have pride parades?

No, the LGBT marches in LA and NY are chock full of Latinos and Negro chimps. They’re easily persuaded by welfare checks and reduction in law enforcement
LA and NY are cities in a white governed country and the cities themselves are governed by white leftist

my point of this thread isn't about whites being the majority of trannies, but whites accepting trannies the most.
they want to make it seem like that but most people are repulsed by trannies. Yes, whites tend to be the most accepting , but those are one tiny minority of mentally ill freaks.

LA and NY are cities in a white governed country and the cities themselves are governed by white leftist
You think the rich white 75 year old politicians actually buy into all that shit? They’re all lobbyist puppets for the Jews

they want to make it seem like that but most people are repulsed by trannies. Yes, whites tend to be the most accepting , but those are one tiny minority of mentally ill freaks.
hopefully you are right because from what i've seen, it seems like half of white people are pro-LGBT

You think the rich white 75 year old politicians actually buy into all that shit? They’re all lobbyist puppets for the Jews
still no backbone and selling out makes me hate white culture. why not have a backbone? stand for anything?

hopefully you are right because from what i've seen, it seems like half of white people are pro-LGBT
Also not every white person is from America.

In Eastern, Central and South Europe trannies are all viewed as freaks.

Also not every white person is from America.

In Eastern, Central and South Europe trannies are all viewed as freaks.
i only have a view of american whites, so when i speak of hating white culture i mean american whites

i also know for a fact britain may be even worse than america when it comes to the LGBT bullshit

i only have a view of american whites, so when i speak of hating white culture i mean american whites

i also know for a fact britain may be even worse than america when it comes to the LGBT bullshit
White americans are zogged scum if not for pro lgbtq views then it's them being fat and eating this disgusting greasy food.

This is why even the poorest russian peasant lives a healthier life than the average white american.

Of course many aren't like this some solid 30% are probably normal but the rest are just beyond salvation.

White americans are zogged scum if not for pro lgbtq views then it's them being fat and eating this disgusting greasy food.

This is why even the poorest russian peasant lives a healthier life than the average white american.

Of course many aren't like this some solid 30% are probably normal but the rest are just beyond salvation.
what about british whites? know much about them?