Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reason why so many slav men have short hair

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
I noticed that some users ask why so many slav men have short hair. There are few reasons:
1. They find long hair emasculine and/or faggot trait.
2. They are so oblivious about what women find attractive so they cut of their hair to look ''better''
3. Parents. Slav people are very obedient to their parents. Many old people (boomers) don't like men with long hair and order their sons to shave them. My mother doesn't allow me to have longer hair because she thinks it doesn't suit me (despite the fact that with short hair I look like subhuman because of my balding) and because she thinks that long hair is for 'thugs''.

I wish they atleast had medium length instead of short.

Atleast this retarded trend is dying with the younger generations.

I wish they atleast had medium length instead of short.

Atleast this retarded trend is dying with the younger generations.
I wish I had Kpop-tier hair, but my mother would probably disinherit me.

I noticed that some users ask why so many slav men have short hair. There are few reasons:
1. They find long hair emasculine and/or faggot trait.
2. They are so oblivious about what women find attractive so they cut of their hair to look ''better''
3. Parents. Slav people are very obedient to their parents. Many old people (boomers) don't like men with long hair and order their sons to shave them. My mother doesn't allow me to have longer hair because she thinks it doesn't suit me (despite the fact that with short hair I look like subhuman because of my balding) and because she thinks that long hair is for 'thugs''.
There's a huge skinhead Movement in your Eastern Europe.

Every slav that I have met has a shaved head with a balding v shaped hairline.