Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reason why people post less in the weekend.

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
Coz fakecels are partying whole weekend and back to larping during boring week.

Tenor

I am just too drunk sometimes to post anything

everyone is out slaying while we are rotting :feelsmage::feelsmage:

I post less on Weekend because I LDARMAXX on weekend and sleep like 20 hours then watch anime or play games

I thought there was MORE posting on the weekend, I see more people on and there seem to be more threads made.

Fakecels gotta get out and part some time.

It's because they're going ER

it is not known; maybe they wander around looking for a solution somewhere these days, though the chance of finding it is close to nullity, t's their way of entertaining and having fun

it is not known; maybe they wander around looking for a solution somewhere these days, though the chance of finding it is close to nullity, t's their way of entertaining and having fun
You are definitely from that comic book.

im getting bored of low effortmaxxing tbh .
And im not really good at it .
Im gonna just lurk for a while and only post when i have something that i really need to say .
We need the postmaxxers to keep this forum alive and im grateful for their work ,
but it just isnt for me .
Thats why i dont post this weekend .

On weekends I'm sleepmaxxing. On weekdays, I have less energy and time to lift because of school, and getting less sleep so I gymcel harder on weekends. I also started doing gaming again so that leaves less time to post on weekends.
half of them probably vidya and forget to post entirely. who knows.

i am eating a little bit of cornflakes at that time

Sometimes it might be because someone is going to movies on their own. I saw Once Upon a Time In Hollywood today and it was pretty good. Roasties get roasted in it in case anyone is interested.

Many such cases.

bro i wagecuck :feelstrash: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: