Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

reason why incels get mogged when in public

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Every time I go outside I always see 6ft Chads, Stacys, pretty boys, muscular gymmaxxers etc and I think "wow I am really subhuman". Take your average summer day for example or any weekend during the year. Same can be said for any event in the city like festivals, christmas events etc etc.

But there are times where I am shocked. Like for example after a few hours of none stop rain, some how when the weather settles down and I go outside I see loads of skinny incels, tall or short makes no difference because they are framelets trying to look buff with heavy jackets, rain gear etc. But I see no Chads in sight at all,none, zero.

Now switch to evenings when the sun is setting and all the Chads and Stacys are already at home from their cosy, privileged jobs at work. All of a sudden then when the streets are clear of moggers all of a sudden I see manlets, fatcels, framelets etc.

So the ratio is actually more sub 5 incels to moggers like Chad and Stacy. The thing is that incels stay isolated for the most part. They only come out to get copes like junk food, use the free wifi etc.

The reason incels get mogged in public is because above average people in terms of looks love to show themselves in public. They love looksmaxxing, fancy clothes maxxing, steroidmaxxing. But make no mistake ugly women exist and there are many, incels exist and there are many. Above average looking people are actually in the minority.

Sure, but someone truecel-tier is still mogged by 90% of people... :feelsjuice:

Even worse if ethnic and at a place like the beach/gym. :feelsugh:

Self segregation by incels and chads.

Sure, but someone truecel-tier is still mogged by 90% of people... :feelsjuice:

Even worse if ethnic and at a place like the beach/gym. :feelsugh:
Ah yeah for sure. Thats why you dont see such people going to those places. They stick to their ethnic neighbourhoods.

I only go outside to walk to the store for booze a few times a week. No point otherwise.

Self segregation by incels and chads.
Chads dont segregate themselves. They are out and about showing off their fancy clothes, fancy car, gymmaxxed tall bodies. Afterwards they go home and then when the amount of people in the supermarkets, city is at a minimum then incels come out.

I only go outside to walk to the store for booze a few times a week. No point otherwise.
You buy bulk and keep it in the fridge?

You probably buy hard liqour if you only go once a week. Beer is heavy so you would have to go at least every 2 days