Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reason Why CuckTears are Stupid and Wrong

B

Beckham

Banned
-
They say if an incel is rude, doesnt shower, is unempolyed, doesnt have a degree
doesnt have outdoor hobbies etc. those are the reason he is incel - becuz he is unhygenic, has a bad personality
and is lazy and not having a career.

But I have a chad profile on facebook and I have told girls all sorts of bitter blackpilled truths just like incels. Had a bad personality, told them I dropped out of high school and work construction, told them I dont bathe much to save water.

And you know what? they are ALL still interested to talk with me and they all flirted with me
and I got nude/underwear pics from them and they ALL wanted to meet up in real life.

So what does this really show? 
Looks is all that matters for these hoes today and incels are incels since they dont have chad looks,
not becuz they have a bad personality or dont shower or poor etc.

inceltears will deny the black-pill any chance they get. They are a group of miserable folks who have nothing better to do then mock/make fun of people who are literally sub-human

IncelTears are made up of incels in denial (IIDs) and femoids.

- IIDs will always deny the blackpill because it's too painful for them to admit that they will never get laid and that they're ugly. That's why they're obsessed with picking on incels - they desperately want to kill our movement simply because they think they can control reality via suppressing the truth.
- Femoids deny the blackpill because they simply cannot understand it.