Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Reason #501 why I hate normies

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
They will get rid of all their friends and treat them like shit just to impress a woman. You could be friend when it's just guys around but as soon as there's a foid they all turn into shitty people and will make fun of each other to make the females laugh, they will completely change who they are in the presence of a woman. There is no use in trying to be friends with any normie, they're superficial and thirst so hard for vagina they will change their demeanor for a chance to make a foid laugh or act "alpha" just because there's a female. Females add nothing to conversation, and are of no substance unless you want a relationship with them, all of this is obvious, why do normies insist on including women in every activity?

Most men will betray you for a whiff of pussy. Sad it is that they betray you for their oppressor. Unfortunately if there was no betrayal we could work together and get all the pussy by force.

The presence of a toilet is truly the best test of character, tells you exactly what you need to know about your so-called friends.

That's why gender segregation is good

I often say foids don't hold the same virtues like honor and loyalty that men do, but now I realize most men would betray a brother for the chance of a whiff so maybe these are just not even human qualities.

I often say foids don't hold the same virtues like honor and loyalty that men do, but now I realize most men would betray a brother for the chance of a whiff so maybe these are just not even human qualities.
When I was in hs I wouldn't change if there were foids around because that seemed fake, and I would tell my normie friends they shouldn't turn fake because a foid is around. I believe when they started giving foids rights and treating them like our equals is when virtues like honor and loyalty you find in men start to get lost.

For a non-zero chance to "impress" and fuck them.

if they ain't at least chadlite the chance to "impress" and fuck them is still zero

You could be friend when it's just guys around but as soon as there's a foid they all turn into shitty people and will make fun of each other to make the females laugh, they will completely change who they are in the presence of a woman.
Women ruin male friendships.
Women are poisonous snakes.

Women ruin male friendships.
Women are poisonous snakes.
It’s happened to me a lot. You can’t even make a joke around the foid because she starts acting uncomfortable. Next thing you know you’re “creepy” to your friends you’ve known for years sitting at the lunch table with random losers

The presence of a toilet is truly the best test of character, tells you exactly what you need to know about your so-called friends.
Yeah i can really relate to that, one of my oldest friends, that i've known since elementary school and once considered my best friend got his first GF, she was his first sex partner and all, but she was abusive as fuck to him, played mind games and fought over stupid shit all the time. I knew that a woman truly changes a man and can even break his friendships, but not with my friend, i thought. I mean, i knew the guy for 10 or so years, there is no way he is going to ditch our friendship just to appease his abusive GF, right?

I was damn wrong. After i told him that his GF was being abusive to him, that she would definitely cuck him and he should ditch her, he got mad at me and stopped talking to me altogether. Now, guess what fucking happened? 8 months later she cucks him, he gets heartbroken and only then starts talking to me again. Nowadays we talk to eachother and play vidya and all, but i don't consider him anything more than a drinking buddy.