Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Reason #25891369 why I dislike Islamic females

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
There was this abaya wearing sandwhore (clothing that covers everything except for face) whom was my classmate in college. School was over for the day so I was heading from the class to the front door. There's only one way to exit the college building which is why the sandwhore was walking two feet behind me with a similarly dressed sandwhore.

The only way to descend was to use the escalator and when I put my foot on it, I noticed it wasn't working and I said "Looks like this one doesn't work." Which I would have followed up with "We should probably use the elevator to get to the groundfloor." But instead, the first sandwhore got super annoyed, quickly went past me and only angrily said "Just fucking walk!" And then its friend giggled. I didn't expect that reaction at all so I was just quiet. I had forgotten about this experience but it popped in my head a few days ago.

A couple of days later, I walked towards the subway with two classmates and those two sandwhores were already waiting on the station to enter. When the subway arrived, we all entered and I just ignored them because they were being absolutely shitty and rude for no reason. Meanwhile she's talking to the attractive mixed-race guy from my class and said "I'll add your number then so [insert whatever school stuff, which is basically just a cover; there's already a group chat to begin with]"

That's just one of many encounters where Islamic females are rude to me for no reason. I don't even talk to them nor do I hit on them because I adhere to my Islamic beliefs. A chunk of these Islamic females even enter into relationships with these attractive non Islamic people and are rude to me for no reason? Initially I had no dislike towards Islamic females but overtime I've developed a strong disliking towards them. Yes, all of them. If someday some racist white guy bothers one of "my sisters," you can bet your ass I ain't helping them out.

There was this abaya wearing sandwhore (clothing that covers everything except for face) whom was my classmate in college. School was over for the day so I was heading from the class to the front door. There's only one way to exit the college building which is why the sandwhore was walking two feet behind me with a similarly dressed sandwhore.

The only way to descend was to use the escalator and when I put my foot on it, I noticed it wasn't working and I said "Looks like this one doesn't work." Which I would have followed up with "We should probably use the elevator to get to the groundfloor." But instead, the first sandwhore got super annoyed, quickly went past me and only angrily said "Just fucking walk!" And then its friend giggled. I didn't expect that reaction at all so I was just quiet. I had forgotten about this experience but it popped in my head a few days ago.

A couple of days later, I walked towards the subway with two classmates and those two sandwhores were already waiting on the station to enter. When the subway arrived, we all entered and I just ignored them because they were being absolutely shitty and rude for no reason. Meanwhile she's talking to the attractive mixed-race guy from my class and said "I'll add your number then so [insert whatever school stuff, which is basically just a cover; there's already a group chat to begin with]"

That's just one of many encounters where Islamic females are rude to me for no reason. I don't even talk to them nor do I hit on them because I adhere to my Islamic beliefs. A chunk of these Islamic females even enter into relationships with these attractive non Islamic people and are rude to me for no reason? Initially I had no dislike towards Islamic females but overtime I've developed a strong disliking towards them. Yes, all of them. If someday some racist white guy bothers one of "my sisters," you can bet your ass I ain't helping them out.
Islamic females are horrible, none of them follow the principles of there religon, all of them in my school are massive whores and fuck white guys before even marriage which is haram, and then they post how they love there religon on instagram, why dont there dads beat them.

hojabi bitches are the worst, most of them fuck chad on the side just like every other toilet, all that religious garb they put on is to appease their parents and to virtue signal, other than that they're just like every other piece of shit whore that hates ugly guys with a passion.

HOEJABIS MAKE MY BLOOD BOIL

Piss be upon them.

I had an Islamic oneitis and she destroyed me.

Lol... You haven't even factored into the Muslimahs fucking Chad in secret & convert Chad openly. After that it's Chaddam.

But but you get your 72 virgin whores in heaven after you go bombER mode OOPS I mean martyr yourself against kufr & fat kikes ... :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

OvER for Islamist Incels.