Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reaper is coming for me

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I can't eat without feeling the sensation of someone stabbing me in the stomach. It's been like this for weeks now. Every bowel movement I have is diarrhea. I can't sleep because of constant heart palpatations. Throughout the day I experience random intense chest pain on the left side of my chest. My blood pressure is almost always over 130.

I think my genes are completely crashing now. I can't afford to go to the doctor or get health insurance so I can't really escape them. Tbh I'm somewhat thankful if my death is actually coming soon. I have nothing left to live for.

What do you eat daily?

do you feel the coldness of death approaching

Just be confident broo

This is your calling to go ER while you have the strength

Beyond over. Do you suspect it's cancer?

I can't eat without feeling the sensation of someone stabbing me in the stomach. It's been like this for weeks now. Every bowel movement I have is diarrhea. I can't sleep because of constant heart palpatations. Throughout the day I experience random intense chest pain on the left side of my chest. My blood pressure is almost always over 130.

I think my genes are completely crashing now. I can't afford to go to the doctor or get health insurance so I can't really escape them. Tbh I'm somewhat thankful if my death is actually coming soon. I have nothing left to live for.
Same.

Try to go to a doctor and see what the issue is

Brutal af. Sounds bad. A life of loneliness and no sex really destroys you both mentally and physically. Most people, even other incels severely underestimate the physical part. I don’t. My body isn’t in the dying stages, but I do have a bunch of serious chronic health problems that will take their toll, combined with the insane health damage from loneliness and food coping. I just don’t give a shit about how long I live anymore. Many days, I feel terrible because of only sleeping a couple hours due to my insomnia. For the last 3 days, I got 5 hours sleep one day, 4 the next, and only 1 the day after that. Felt like all the life was emptied from me, and luckily managed to sleep 9 hours last night. I’m also a night owl, so noise outside often ruins my sleep. Often times, my blood pressure is high too. Usually around 130/80 I think, but in the past when I had to be on stronger medications for my health condition, the meds had my blood pressure at like 160/100 all the time. Highest recorded blood pressure on me was 180/120, and this was after hours of agony caused by my intestinal condition. Pain actually raises your blood pressure. My gut condition requires high doses of laxatives every day just to survive, and sometimes these laxatives build up and make my entire system go haywire at once. Happened last weekend and I had goosebumps all over from the pain and was completely drained of energy. Obviously I’d still have health issues if I was a sexhaver, but you know damn well being this fucking lonely probably makes it twice as bad

I hope you get better man, or pass away, whatever is best for you, I had a brutal illness that made me feel weak, lose weight, sore throat and cough a lot, It made me feel like the end is near, I've cheated death far too many times in my life.

Hop on Medicaid and hit up your city

I had a sharp pain today on the left side of my chest today, I was walking and it felt like I was gonna die but it subsided rather quickly. It's brootal though, it seems like you wanna die a slow and painful death.

Brutal af. Sounds bad. A life of loneliness and no sex really destroys you both mentally and physically. Most people, even other incels severely underestimate the physical part. I don’t. My body isn’t in the dying stages, but I do have a bunch of serious chronic health problems that will take their toll, combined with the insane health damage from loneliness and food coping. I just don’t give a shit about how long I live anymore. Many days, I feel terrible because of only sleeping a couple hours due to my insomnia. For the last 3 days, I got 5 hours sleep one day, 4 the next, and only 1 the day after that. Felt like all the life was emptied from me, and luckily managed to sleep 9 hours last night. I’m also a night owl, so noise outside often ruins my sleep. Often times, my blood pressure is high too. Usually around 130/80 I think, but in the past when I had to be on stronger medications for my health condition, the meds had my blood pressure at like 160/100 all the time. Highest recorded blood pressure on me was 180/120, and this was after hours of agony caused by my intestinal condition. Pain actually raises your blood pressure. My gut condition requires high doses of laxatives every day just to survive, and sometimes these laxatives build up and make my entire system go haywire at once. Happened last weekend and I had goosebumps all over from the pain and was completely drained of energy. Obviously I’d still have health issues if I was a sexhaver, but you know damn well being this fucking lonely probably makes it twice as bad
That sounds like hell. You'll probably die early from the effects of high blood pressure on your heart.
I hope you get better man, or pass away, whatever is best for you, I had a brutal illness that made me feel weak, lose weight, sore throat and cough a lot, It made me feel like the end is near, I've cheated death far too many times in my life.
Living is procrastinating. What illness did you have?

That sounds like hell. You'll probably die early from the effects of high blood pressure on your heart.

Living is procrastinating. What illness did you have?
It was sort of like a flu, At it's worst I had a sharp headache and my muscles kept aching, illness still fucked me up and now I'm skinny and can never get a full rest

Most likely. I take a corticosteroid every day to manage my blood pressure. It has to run a bit high, or else I’ll be weak and sometimes pass out. I used to have bad autonomic dysfunction that made my pass out 10 times a day. Originally was put on 3 fludrocortisone pills to increase my blood pressure, and it worked, but worked too well. Then they backed it down to 2, and then 1. It’s been at 1 for 2 years now. I also have a heart condition too called left ventricular non compaction that can give me heart issues earlier. At one point, I was in the car with my mother when I got a strange sensation in one side of my head. I then felt extremely sick to my stomach and we went home. She then suspected I might be having a stroke or something, and had me touch my nose with both left and right hand. I could easily do it on one side, but was off an inch every time on the other side. It went away within a day, but we think it was a mini stroke that resolved itself.
Living is procrastinating.
Agree, but I have to try as long as my mother is here. She’s a complete social outcast like me and I’m the only person she’s close with other than her father.
What illness did you have?
Autonomic dysfunction which impacts every automatic function in my body. Used to affect my blood vessels a lot, but that part mostly went away and is also controlled with meds. My intestines also don’t work right and absorb too much water from stool along with not moving it through properly. I have had to take 1.5 capfuls of Miralax every day since age 13 just to keep my system going. I would have died at age 13 had modern medicine not existed. I went a whole week unable to have a bowel movement and was only 78 pounds. Death was so close at that point

Its because too much suffering, your body will fail soon, It cant resist anymore.

Where are you from if you cant afford an doctor, iraq? Some 4th world?

Where are you from if you cant afford an doctor, iraq? Some 4th world?
America.

Most likely. I take a corticosteroid every day to manage my blood pressure. It has to run a bit high, or else I’ll be weak and sometimes pass out. I used to have bad autonomic dysfunction that made my pass out 10 times a day. Originally was put on 3 fludrocortisone pills to increase my blood pressure, and it worked, but worked too well. Then they backed it down to 2, and then 1. It’s been at 1 for 2 years now. I also have a heart condition too called left ventricular non compaction that can give me heart issues earlier. At one point, I was in the car with my mother when I got a strange sensation in one side of my head. I then felt extremely sick to my stomach and we went home. She then suspected I might be having a stroke or something, and had me touch my nose with both left and right hand. I could easily do it on one side, but was off an inch every time on the other side. It went away within a day, but we think it was a mini stroke that resolved itself.

Agree, but I have to try as long as my mother is here. She’s a complete social outcast like me and I’m the only person she’s close with other than her father.

Autonomic dysfunction which impacts every automatic function in my body. Used to affect my blood vessels a lot, but that part mostly went away and is also controlled with meds. My intestines also don’t work right and absorb too much water from stool along with not moving it through properly. I have had to take 1.5 capfuls of Miralax every day since age 13 just to keep my system going. I would have died at age 13 had modern medicine not existed. I went a whole week unable to have a bowel movement and was only 78 pounds. Death was so close at that point
You genuinely have the worst luck in terms of health. Did your mom and dad have this many health problems?

You genuinely have the worst luck in terms of health. Did your mom and dad have this many health problems?
I know. It’s fucking brutal. I bet even if I don’t rope, I’ll be dead before 40 just by health related stuff. I’m only 19 and all this happened. As for my parents, mom is almost 60 has osteoarthritis in both knees. Had two knee replacements. She also is obese, has high blood pressure, and mental health issues like OCD and Asperger’s, both of which I got. Dad died at 69 from pancreatic cancer. Also had sleep apnea, but wasn’t too unhealthy other than that. I think the fact she was 40 at my birth and he was 51 fucked my genes up badly man. Forgot to mention, but my left hip has already went bad with hip impingement and a labral tear. Surgery failed to fix it too, and it can never move past 90 degrees flexion again. Hurts for an active guy who likes doing outdoor work and mechanical repairs. I have a genetic hip condition called acetabular retroversion, which basically means my hip sockets point outwards. This makes it have too much bone in front, restricting movement, and too little bone in the back, making it slightly unstable.

I know. It’s fucking brutal. I bet even if I don’t rope, I’ll be dead before 40 just by health related stuff. I’m only 19 and all this happened. As for my parents, mom is almost 60 has osteoarthritis in both knees. Had two knee replacements. She also is obese, has high blood pressure, and mental health issues like OCD and Asperger’s, both of which I got. Dad died at 69 from pancreatic cancer. Also had sleep apnea, but wasn’t too unhealthy other than that. I think the fact she was 40 at my birth and he was 51 fucked my genes up badly man
Brutal. Im sorry about that bro
Looks like your family has bad genes in general

C97f56c2 6194 469e b1ec 4bdda6efdf09 text

I know. It’s fucking brutal. I bet even if I don’t rope, I’ll be dead before 40 just by health related stuff. I’m only 19 and all this happened. As for my parents, mom is almost 60 has osteoarthritis in both knees. Had two knee replacements. She also is obese, has high blood pressure, and mental health issues like OCD and Asperger’s, both of which I got. Dad died at 69 from pancreatic cancer. Also had sleep apnea, but wasn’t too unhealthy other than that. I think the fact she was 40 at my birth and he was 51 fucked my genes up badly man. Forgot to mention, but my left hip has already went bad with hip impingement and a labral tear. Surgery failed to fix it too, and it can never move past 90 degrees flexion again. Hurts for an active guy who likes doing outdoor work and mechanical repairs. I have a genetic hip condition called acetabular retroversion, which basically means my hip sockets point outwards. This makes it have too much bone in front, restricting movement, and too little bone in the back, making it slightly unstable.
Over. You lost the genetic lottery in every capacity. It should be illegal for older people to have children

All apart of their evil plan

Brutal. Im sorry about that bro
Looks like your family has bad genes in general
They kinda do. My parents having me at such and old age made things worse too

Over. You lost the genetic lottery in every capacity.
Yeah, I got very unlucky. The only decent genetics I got was my dad’s height genetics. I’m 6’0”, so at least most other men treat me with respect and don’t act like they can walk all over me. Other than that, yeah, I got very unlucky
It should be illegal for older people to have children
Agreed. It drastically increases the risk of the child having health issues, and almost guarantees the child is gonna be a Sperg

No but I hope it does. Not existing would be better than the torment I'm experiencing now

I've tried different things. Fish, chicken, eggs. The results are always the same

try medjool dates this has good fiber for digestions dey b using this in midle eastern countries and americans r discovering it now

811Gqo61NJL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg