Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media RealSchizo doxxed.

Btw, @RealSchizo have you seen this Bulgarian truecel?

Btw, @RealSchizo have you seen this Bulgarian truecel?
I literally found out about his existence yesterday .:lul:

Now on a serious note , brother he probably has a family and a wife. He is apparently a very high IQ professor or a scientist and probably betabuxxes some foid.

I got this video suggested yesterday and when I saw the man's face I couldn't resist that's an actual truecel.

I feel bad for him :cryfeels:

I feel bad for him :cryfeels:
Yeah. The comments seem to be nice though. Glad to see some humanity man, even if most are virtue signalers, I'm sure that at least some are genuine.

Yeah. The comments seem to be nice though. Glad to see some humanity man, even if most are virtue signalers, I'm sure that at least some are genuine.
I don't understand the language, but if he said something controversial, they would all make fun of his face. I fucking hate normies who are virtue signalers, they just want some likes on their comments and that's all, they are the same ones who treat us differently in real life

I don't understand the language, but if he said something controversial, they would all make fun of his face. I fucking hate normies who are virtue signalers, they just want some internet likes and that's all, they are the same ones who treat us differently in real life
True. Most people I know are like. They will talk to you when it's just you and them but once you're in public, oh no, they all of a sudden don't want to hang out with you anymore. Virtue signalers are some of the most annoying fuckers I swear..

They will talk to you when it's just you and them but once you're in public, oh no, they all of a sudden don't want to hang out with you anymore.
Most of my "friends" that I've ever had