Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Really Want to Turn to Christ

Christianity is a cucked religion. The virtues it advocates are to keep the populace harmless while the one's who aren't inculcated with it can steal from and harm the rest with no consequences. Might and deception makes right in this world.
You are just repeating bluepiller talking points. You know that, right?

@Intellectual @Ahnfeltia @Moroccancel2- @lotus2345 @DenHaag @ElTruecel @solblue @TheProphetMuscle @Mortiguys
Hey guys. Chapter 8 coming up later today
Hmmm

You are just repeating bluepiller talking points. You know that, right?
Christianity is the most bluepilled religion. It blinds you to human nature.

Christianity is the most bluepilled religion. It blinds you to human nature.
I am not a Christian but I think you are wrong. First of all, Christianity kept women in their places

I am not a Christian but I think you are wrong. First of all, Christianity kept women in their places
Not the only religion that does that. Look at Islam for instance.

@Intellectual @Ahnfeltia @Moroccancel2- @lotus2345 @DenHaag @ElTruecel @solblue @TheProphetMuscle @Mortis
I am about to publish the 9th and last chapter, but before I do, I would like to have a little feedback from you guys. What did you like/don't like? What seemed unclear to you? etc.

Are you serious? Because if you are, I can teach you how to be a Christian without having to dumb yourself down and believe in the old obsolete traditional version of Christianity.

There is a way to understand the Bible and Christian teachings that is not a fairy tale. Are you ready to suspend judgement long enough so that I can explain to you how this can be done?

To get a preview, look at my AV. The white part of it represents "Christ" or rather "the Logos" aka "the Son"
Teach me to become a Christian

Teach me to become a Christian
Have you read the book I published on this thread? This is the best way to start, I believe. Of course, you will have questions and I will gladly answer them.

The book is presented as a story in the tradition of 18th century philosophical novels or The Pilgrim's Progress. The advantage of this format is that it offers multiple perspectives and opportunities for dialogue between them.

Have you read the book I published on this thread? This is the best way to start, I believe. Of course, you will have questions and I will gladly answer them.

The book is presented as a story in the tradition of 18th century philosophical novels or The Pilgrim's Progress. The advantage of this format is that it offers multiple perspectives and opportunities for dialogue between them.
You are the best thank you

I don't know how you can believe fairy tales.

I don't need anybody to tell me that after you die it's game over complete nonexistance.

You are your brain and after you die it's the same that it was before you were born.

Maybe you are better coping with religion than trying to digest these informations.

@Intellectual @Ahnfeltia @Moroccancel2- @lotus2345 @DenHaag @ElTruecel @solblue @TheProphetMuscle @Mortis
Hey, you lazy bastards! Ding Dong, wake up! I am not publishing Chapter 9 unless you give me some feedback. Better get to it right now.

My autistic brain.

If I could genuinely become Christian I feel I would be happy, it's the cope of all copes, the one that turns celibacy into a virtue. The problem is I'm too intelligent to believe in it, but I do want Christ, I desire Christ.
i cant believe in a cult sorry
also if god was real hed have to be a chad right?
do you think god in some incel looking freak?

If I could genuinely become Christian I feel I would be happy, it's the cope of all copes, the one that turns celibacy into a virtue. The problem is I'm too intelligent to believe in it, but I do want Christ, I desire Christ.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/txZyzfZXb-c?feature=share

View: https://youtu.be/XZXF-FKVRWc

View: https://youtu.be/_p2XIUK9VgA

View: https://youtu.be/7VqgXrxVhwE

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/FIGhwwXpV8A?feature=share

View: https://youtu.be/nQWFzMvCfLE

Last edited:
Hey, you lazy bastards! Ding Dong, wake up! I am not publishing Chapter 9 unless you give me some feedback. Better get to it right now.
I am kind of in nasty predicament at the moment, and I haven't had the chance to read it fully. I will be giving feedback once I've had the chance to read it in it's entirety!

Why do you think you are too intelligent to believe in Christ? Turning to Christianity was the best decision I made. It gives life as an incel some meaning, service too Christ, a greater being. Above all it teaches a strong set of values and morals in an increasingly deplorable world.

I am kind of in nasty predicament at the moment, and I haven't had the chance to read it fully. I will be giving feedback once I've had the chance to read it in it's entirety!
Ok, no problem

Will have to review when I get more time later in the week, I do find the general atmosphere of the thread uplifting though. Different from the rest of the usual forum

Will have to review when I get more time later in the week, I do find the general atmosphere of the thread uplifting though. Different from the rest of the usual forum
Ok good, Awaiting your take on this.

I already have access to chapter 9, but I'll oblige. Warning to others: you might wanna finish the book before reading my commentary. FYI I'm currently halfway thru chapter 9.
I liked the earlier chapters (up to and including chapter 6) better than the later ones tbh. It has nothing to do with the underlying theory but more with the style of exposition. E.g., I find Turing's stunt rather jarring and unmotivated, the removal of Turing and Wittgenstein removes what was IMO one of the most engaging expository devices in the book, Ekaterina seems wholly irrelevant, and the chadlite protagonist using incel lingo feels out of place in more ways than one. Lastly, there's a lot more unexplained terminology in the later chapters. And sure, you could look them up, but it makes the reading experience far less smooth.
Is this the kind of feedback you were looking for?

Is this the kind of feedback you were looking for?
Yes. Absolutely. Thanks.

Ekaterina's role will become clear in Chapter 11.

The clash between Turing and Wittgenstein is something that will be explained when we will start dealing with Rene Girard's theory of mimetic desire. We have not yet decided exactly when we will do that.

Chapters 7 and 8 are mostly there to introduce the minimum amount of background for Chapters 9 and 10. So I would like you to tell me again what you thought about them when you have finished 9.

For the moment, the superficial meaning of Turing's gesture is that we are done with philosophy. It means: philosophy is uninteresting (it is mere "competence masturbation") and so we are done with it. Of course not everyone will accept that.

Chapters 9 and 10 are about the core of Christianity (Paul + John). Chapter 10 is in the course of being written. I hope to release an early version in August.

@Intellectual @Moroccancel2- @lotus2345 @DenHaag @ElTruecel @solblue @TheProphetMuscle @Mortis please look at @Ahnfeltia's feedback above. This is exactly what I am looking for.

Chapters 7 and 8 are mostly there to introduce the minimum amount of background for Chapters 9 and 10. So I would like you to tell me again what you thought about them when you have finished 9.
I'll try to remember. Might be a while before I can finish chapter 9 tho. I'm feeling super lethargic right now.

I felt better this morning, so I managed to finish chapter 9. As for chapters 7 and 8, I don't have much to add tbh. Chapter 8 felt less like a story and more like a passage from a history book, probably because the focus wasn't on any one specific person, but I suppose that's largely inevitable.

His step dad was a cuck. His mother was a cheating whore who fucked Roman soldiers. And they created a whole religion about her adultery. Basically the entire Christian religion is based on a cuck and whore who got pregnant and made up a lie about how she got pregnant
can you rebuttal this @K9Otaku

can you rebuttal this @K9Otaku
The story of Jesus is a fiction that appeared after the first Jewish-Roman war (in the 70s AD) in order to flesh out Paul's earlier take on the Messiah (i.e. "Christ" in Greek), to make it more palatable to a wider audience, and to make sense of the destruction of the Jerusalem temple during the War (see Chapter 9 of the book). The virgin birth is just a pretty standard Middle-Eastern cultural motif that the Gospel writer used to give credence to the special status of their main character.

I am not saying that the Gospel writers were cynical, mind you. They all wrote outside of Judea at a time when no Jew could go there anymore and when there were plenty of Jewish refugees all over the Eastern Mediterranean. There had been so much destruction and death during the war that no one clearly remembered what had happened there before it. The story got pierced together from testimonies of people who probably had visions, like Paul, or dreams, etc. Most probably confused messiah stories from the time of Paul, with events that had happened later. This is how a new religion takes shape.

One interesting fact is that the virgin birth is not mentioned in Mark, which is the earliest Gospel. It got tacked on later and first appears in Matthew.

The story that @CrackingYs mentions is an anti-Christian Jewish slander that appears in the Talmud, where Jesus is called "Jesus ben Pantera" (son of Pantera). "Pantera" in the story, is supposed to be a Roman centurion. Of course, the story is meaningless because Jesus was never a real person in the first place.

It is funny to see a rabid anti semite like @CrackingYs quoting the Talmud (probably unknowingly).

It is funny to see a rabid anti semite like @CrackingYs quoting the Talmud (probably unknowingly).
I'm not an anti-semite, I hate all religions, and think all religious people are complete retards.

I'm not an anti-semite, I hate all religions, and think all religious people are complete retards.
What does being an anti-semite have to do with if you're religious or not?

Well, you were (involuntarily) quoting one religious book (the Talmud) to "debunk" another one (the New Testament).

It turns out both are fictions invented to make a point.

Given that you do not understand anything about this, who is the retard now?