Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Really pissed off a white girl at work last month. (Dogpillers will have a field day with this)

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
I've been meaning to post about this since it happened but I just haven't had the time.
So about a month ago when things got slow for a little while at work, this white girl (who is the ONLY non-manager white girl who works there) started telling us about this date she had with a guy from tinder. She went on and on about the boring details of the date. Blah blah blah he ordered the cheapest wine, blah blah blah service was bad, blah blah blah, other boring details nobody cares about that I didn't bother to remember. I swear she went on for like 5 minutes about what she wore.

Anyway, the end of the date is the only relevant part. So they went back to her place together and her dog attacked him out of no where (not sure where or how bad the attack was). After that she KICKED HIM OUT. She then told us that she kicked him out of her place because "dogs can sense if someone is a bad person". She unironically thought it wasn't HER fault for having a shitty aggressive dog, it wasn't the dog's fault for attacking him out of no where, it was HIS fault for being attacked unprovoked because no dog would ever attack a good person.

So then I said something along the lines of "Dogs kill infants and toddlers all the time, did they all deserve to die because they were secretly evil or something?" She then gave me this look of INTENSE disdain and said "no one cares what you think". Ever since that day she has treated me with open disdain and I don't even care.

Anyway it's insane how many people legitimately believe that dogs are somehow able to "sense" if someone is good or evil. I've heard numerous people express this opinion, in real life and online. The notion that dogs are even intelligent enough to conceptualize concepts like morality is beyond absurd given that these retarded creatures will happily consume their own fecal matter. But not only can they understand morality, they are also psychic and I guess all those infants and toddlers killed by mutts were all going to grow up to be mass murderers or child molesters. No way to know for sure, but we'll have to trust their judgement.... "dog" is "god" backwards, what other proof do you need?

But there's also the fact that morality is a human construct and varies greatly throughout cultures and time periods. But I guess dogs also magically embody the moral compass of the time period, culture, and part of the world in which they inhabit. Maybe that's why dogs loved Hitler, things like invading other countries, genocide and war crimes were moral in nazi geramy. But even within a specific culture, time period, and country, the idea of what is and isn't "moral" varies fairly significantly. Someone's idea of morality could differ from their own neighbor's, or sibling's for that matter. Democrats, republicans, centrists, communists, SJWs, christians, muslims, jews, anarchists, fascists, and libertarians even within the same country have wildly different ideas of what is and isn't moral. I guess this is another one where we're just going to trust the SUPERIOR judgement of these shit eaters. But why not put the dogs vastly superior judgement and clairvoyance to better use? Why have trials? Just unleash an aggressive mutt in the courtroom and if the defendant gets attacked, he's guilty. And instead of letting inferior HOOOOOOOOOOOOMAAAANS vote for president, let's put all of the presidential candidates in an arena full of pit bulls. Last survivor gets to be president.

Dog-judge.jpg

I just read the bold, but EVERY FUCKING WOMAN trusts the judgement of their dog more than they do their husband, father, or best friend. A dog's judgement to a woman is gospel.

And instead of letting inferior HOOOOOOOOOOOOMAAAANS vote for president, let's put all of the presidential candidates in an arena full of pit bulls. Last survivor gets to be president.
A dog should be president.

They actually elected a golden retriever mayor to some small town in the US. Look it up.

the dog of course has no political power, other officials do the mayor stuff for him

Anyway, the end of the date is the only relevant part. So they went back to her place together and her dog attacked him out of no where (not sure where or how bad the attack was). After that she KICKED HIM OUT. She then told us that she kicked him out of her place because "dogs can sense if someone is a bad person". She unironically thought it wasn't HER fault for having a shitty aggressive dog, it wasn't the dog's fault for attacking him out of no where, it was HIS fault for being attacked unprovoked because no dog would ever attack a good person.

So then I said something along the lines of "Dogs kill infants and toddlers all the time, did they all deserve to die because they were secretly evil or something?" She then gave me this look of INTENSE disdain and said "no one cares what you think". Ever since that day she has treated me with open disdain and I don't even care.
4C242E0A 4399 43B9 84BB B71CC3DF9B92

uh oh

Yea all normiefaggots, foids, and cucks dick ride dogs and act / think / worship them like they are super mythical being with out of this world powers

Brutal dog pill

They actually elected a golden retriever mayor to some small town in the US. Look it up.

the dog of course has no political power, other officials do the mayor stuff for him
I walked a friend's golden retriever once, was my most brutal mogging.

Yea all normiefaggots, foids, and cucks dick ride dogs and act / think / worship them like they are super mythical being with out of this world powers

Brutal dog pill
Dogs and cats are one of the few things that bring me joy these days tbh

The Son Of Sam Killed Women because his neighbor's dog told him to do so.
Unknown

I walked a friend's golden retriever once, was my most brutal mogging.
My neighbor’s Golden is the sweetest dog ever and always gives kisses and loves getting rubbed behind his ears
He’s like 12 years old now tho so he’s an old dude

Just put the bill in front of him. If he barks at it, it's a veto and if he pees on it, it's signed into law. Matter of fact, let's replace the house, senate and supreme court with shit eaters. In a few decades we'll have flying cars, every form of cancer cured, hyper realistic VR, hell, they'll make us immortal and prevent the inevitable heat death of the universe. We'll be kicking ourselves for not putting dogs in charge sooner I tell ya!

Women are stupid
full

Did the dog really had the intention to attack him or is she just making this up in order to reject him? Also lol at going home to a female, this is extremly cucked.

Anyway it's insane how many people legitimately believe that dogs are somehow able to "sense" if someone is good or evil.

They can sense our bad personality.

Maybe that's why dogs loved Hitler, things like invading other countries, genocide and war crimes were moral in nazi geramy.

Well, that is another topic and also way more complex and complicated than that.

Just put the bill in front of him. If he barks at it, it's a veto and if he pees on it, it's signed into law. Matter of fact, let's replace the house, senate and supreme court with shit eaters. In a few decades we'll have flying cars, every form of cancer cured, hyper realistic VR, hell, they'll make us immortal and prevent the inevitable heat death of the universe. We'll be kicking ourselves for not putting dogs in charge sooner I tell ya!
There are probably a ton of people that would pick a dog to be president over another four years of Trump.
I prefer cats
I prefer dogs but I also like cats tbh
They’re both cute

Reverse dogpill is legit.

Reversedogpill.png

I just read the bold, but EVERY FUCKING WOMAN trusts the judgement of their dog more than they do their husband, father, or best friend. A dog's judgement to a woman is gospel.
because they like Fido's knot

I've been meaning to post about this since it happened but I just haven't had the time.
So about a month ago when things got slow for a little while at work, this white girl (who is the ONLY non-manager white girl who works there) started telling us about this date she had with a guy from tinder. She went on and on about the boring details of the date. Blah blah blah he ordered the cheapest wine, blah blah blah service was bad, blah blah blah, other boring details nobody cares about that I didn't bother to remember. I swear she went on for like 5 minutes about what she wore.

Anyway it's insane how many people legitimately believe that dogs are somehow able to "sense" if someone is good or evil. I've heard numerous people express this opinion, in real life and online. The notion that dogs are even intelligent enough to conceptualize concepts like morality is beyond absurd given that these retarded creatures will happily consume their own fecal matter. But not only can they understand morality, they are also psychic and I guess all those infants and toddlers killed by mutts were all going to grow up to be mass murderers or child molesters. No way to know for sure, but we'll have to trust their judgement.... "dog" is "god" backwards, what other proof do you need?

But there's also the fact that morality is a human construct and varies greatly throughout cultures and time periods. But I guess dogs also magically embody the moral compass of the time period, culture, and part of the world in which they inhabit. Maybe that's why dogs loved Hitler, things like invading other countries, genocide and war crimes were moral in nazi geramy. But even within a specific culture, time period, and country, the idea of what is and isn't "moral" varies fairly significantly. Someone's idea of morality could differ from their own neighbor's, or sibling's for that matter. Democrats, republicans, centrists, communists, SJWs, christians, muslims, jews, anarchists, fascists, and libertarians even within the same country have wildly different ideas of what is and isn't moral. I guess this is another one where we're just going to trust the SUPERIOR judgement of these shit eaters. But why not put the dogs vastly superior judgement and clairvoyance to better use? Why have trials? Just unleash an aggressive mutt in the courtroom and if the defendant gets attacked, he's guilty. And instead of letting inferior HOOOOOOOOOOOOMAAAANS vote for president, let's put all of the presidential candidates in an arena full of pit bulls. Last survivor gets to be president.
TLDR but i hate dogs with a passion they are so overrated as pets

My dog loves me and I’m a misogynist Nazi incel, dogs are stupid I guess.

There was a time when acts (and beliefs) of human stupidity used to elicit from me genuine incredulity. I would adamantly refuse to believe that people could possibly be that stupid.

Nowadays, nothing phases me and the world continues to honk on.

I know Reddit is soy but there’s a sub called “Dogfree” in which people without dogs post about shitty dogs, and label people like the girl in the OP as “dog nutters”. Basically people who worship dogs and put them on a pedestal and think they can do no wrong. The whole “dogs can sense bad people” thing is one of the funniest bullshit arguments these nutters make. I personally love a well behaved dog but I find it hilarious how much dog worshippers love to defend the aggressive ones.

You should be extremely cruel to her and make her realize how dumb she actually is. I have always done this and foids won’t ever openly disrespect me for fear of their egos being shattered.

FUCK I hate dogs so fucking much. I wish I could genocide them all, the retarded shit-liking, asshole-sniffing nigger animals.
I FUCKING HATE DOGS

Probably the dog wasn't in the mood to share her with someone else that day and as such, he attacked him.

imagine working at mcdicks at 30

what a shitty typical femoid, wrapping things so neatly in a way that leaves her feeling superior and like she figured things out and made the right decision and held on to that ego boost, "mmm yes, I am making the correct executive decision here" by just kicking the guy out, what a juvenile cunt, you can tell she relies on bullshit ego boosts like this all the time just to prop up her moronic smoothbrain persona, absolute shit of a human being elevated sky high for being born in a female body.

that dog was literally mate guarding BTW.

5000NEETbuxx says she got ravaged by the mutt as soon as that guy left

You should treat her with disdain and yell at her outside of work.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Dumb fucking cunt.

LMAO classical foid response. She doesn't care about facts, no, what's important is what people think of you. "no one cares what you think" is a perfectly valid argument in her mind, it's more important than factual data.

It's messed up how foids can totally avoid professional relationships because a person made her uncomfortable but if a guy does that then he has social issues and needs to be replaced with a more outspoken fellow.

She got angry because you insulted her favourite sexual partner

let's put all of the presidential candidates in an arena full of pit bulls. Last survivor gets to be president
would pay to watch that, ngl. Imagine Hillary facing a bunch of pitbulls :lul: :lul: :lul:

What if she brought Chad and the dog attacked.Would she kick him out

I bet she's into astrology and other retarded shit

just leave complex decision making to animals theory

But there's also the fact that morality is a human construct and varies greatly throughout cultures and time periods. But I guess dogs also magically embody the moral compass of the time period, culture, and part of the world in which they inhabit.
high iq
some dogs hate me some love me its w/e

I hate this people who puts dogs on a pedestal as if they were superior to human.Also hate people (always foids) who owns dogs much bigger than themselves they cant control, like if these beast bite or kill someone who is gonna pay for that.

Also
BURN ALL DOGS I HATE THEM

Good evening, I hate white women.

I bet she's into astrology and other retarded shit
of course, femoids also get angry if anyone points out it's bullshit lol, especially if it's a non-chad trying to sciencepill them

Your entire post is quite autistic. Don't get me wrong. I agree with you 100%. The thing is just that it should be obvious that she just didn't like the guy and that her entire "the dog could sense he was a bad person" bullshit really just meant: "I hated the guy. He was so ewww." to which you basically responded: "Maybe the problem is not entirely on his side."

You not getting what she actually said and thinking she meant it literally and you not getting what you actually said and how it came through to her is what I mean when I say you are an autist.