Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Really incelbros? Which one of you is this?

cold bloded samurai

JFL, he simply doesn't give a fuck

If some crazy harpy bitch started screeching at me like that just for trying to talk to her i'd want to choke her out too

Screenshot 20210731 211312 YouTube

So many cucked comments just lol :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

That ricecel mogs her tbh

@PPEcel explain yourself

this guy is a fucking chang compared to me
The perpetual victim complex of the millionaire rich cunt who goes to oxbridge :feelshaha::feelshaha: Cry us a river

That foid looks like a dude in a costume.

Based to infinity and beyond

Should of raped that bitch

he is blackpill'd

She probably fantasized about it later

I own too many firearms to be on Tik Tok
:feelsjuice:

Haha CSU Northridge (soCal), this is very common in college campuses especially as we ricecels are overrepresented in college. These prime 18 - 22 year old whores dress like whores and wonder why they get groped and assaulted.

I remember several years back a ricecel was caught at UC berkeley filming foids in the co-ed showers. Very low inhibition ngl. But can't blame him as he was a 5'5 framelet ricecel. Super sexually frustrated as I was in college.

But thats nothing compared to the homeless bums straight up ass + tit groping the hell out of foids or raping them. The foids @ UC berkeley really are top notch whores always showing off their legs. Can't blame the sexually frustrated hobos. They get released the next day anyhow.

Last edited:
This typical SJW foid should have lived up to her own values and given sex to this obviously sexually oppressed ricecel.

This wouldn't have happened If it was a chad instead of this ricecel:feelskek:.

she is ugly af

Sadly, he should've kept his head down.

Cant See Dont Look GIF by Global Esports

@SlayerSlayer doxxed

The foid fear the samurai

That ricecel is taller and better looking than most Asian dudes. And yet he had to resort to this shit. A sexually frustrated ricecel in his late 20s to early 30s. The fuckin dude is a chang-lite ffs. Clown world.

What no pussy does to a nigga lol

I guarantee she enjoyed it and all the attention she is getting. Dumb bitch.

That ricecel is taller and better looking than most Asian dudes. And yet he had to resort to this shit. A sexually frustrated ricecel in his late 20s to early 30s. The fuckin dude is a chang-lite ffs. Clown world.

What no pussy does to a nigga lol