Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Really getting sick of this birthday shit.

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
I just turned 20 today and I feel as if I just got cucked 20 times over. The older I'm getting the more I come to realize how silly this whole birthday ordeal is "oh how nice you managed to live 7 300 days without dying" like every other sort of event, a birthday is something that is enjoyed with other people; partying and having the company as well as the adornments of others beside you aka for Chad only. For an incel a birthday is just another reminder that you're only getting uglier and that your best years were long over before you even got to enjoy them. And let's not forget all the new standards that come with being x years old. "Lmao you still watch anime and play video games at 20 when you should be out socializing like a normal person! What's wrong with you?"

I hate my birthday. I actively try forget about it. Dont think any incel has ever had a party for their bday....or at least a party where people bothered to show up. This year I just tripped shrooms on my bday and it was fucking fantastic.

are you me bro? I turned 21 last week and it was fucking suicide fuel,having turned that age,thinking in all wasted years,and life dont put a pardon on you

For what it's worth, happy birthday bro.

Birthday should be called decayday because thats what it really is, one year closer to death and missed experiences.

Incel trait: hating birthdays

Stop paying attention to that. Problem solved.

Happy Birthday

it doesnt get any better

Happy birthday. Everything will only get worse

I just turned 20 today and I feel as if I just got cucked 20 times over. The older I'm getting the more I come to realize how silly this whole birthday ordeal is "oh how nice you managed to live 7 300 days without dying" like every other sort of event, a birthday is something that is enjoyed with other people; partying and having the company as well as the adornments of others beside you aka for Chad only. For an incel a birthday is just another reminder that you're only getting uglier and that your best years were long over before you even got to enjoy them. And let's not forget all the new standards that come with being x years old. "Lmao you still watch anime and play video games at 20 when you should be out socializing like a normal person! What's wrong with you?"

That's nothing man, I turned 30 earlier this month. 20 is young. 25 is the last "milestone" birthday, after that it is down a very steep and dark hill, where only DEATH awaits.

It depresses me when I get cards I can't stand it anymore.

I don't like throwing things away but I have to throw my cards away and I feel bad for it.

I wrote my will on my 18th birthday, I remember it vividly, enough for it to have been only last year. Life gets away from you so fast and you wonder if you should have taken some action.

But what sort of action? I've gone crazy approaching foids but there is a whole void in my life that no amount of approaching will help me with.

At 20 you're still young enough but the problem is figuring out WHAT to do.

Damn brah happy birthday, todays also my birthday but just don't feel like making a thread on it ngl.

Happy birthday fellow Nov 22ndcel.