Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel really annoyed when girls talk about being mature for their age

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
females brag and brag and brag.

“I moved out of my parents house at 17. It was time to grow up.” “Lol he lives with his parents. What a loser.”

Was only posdible because your beta cuck boyfriend who provides for you so he can get your pussy u dam slot

“Im got married at 23 and had my first child.” “You aren’t an adult until you have kids. Hardest job in the world.”

Pussy priviledge. Get married young to some balding subhuman 29 year old beta provider.

“We bought our first house at 26.”

Because your beta cuck husband’s money obviously you 40k/year office slot.

Most women would suicide if male.

It's ironic that females talk about being mature when they all have the mentality of a child

It's ironic that females talk about being mature when they all have the mentality of a child
tbh i remember being a little teen boyo and cuck teachers would always claim foids mature faster.
not hard to be "mature" faster when maturity and being childlike is the same thing for foids.

Most women would suicide if male.

Fucking legit tbh. My father use to compare me to my younger sister when I was NEET and she had a full time job. Told him it's way easier to get a job and be successful as a woman.

He said "no women go through bullying from other women and have to put a smile on." I fucking sperged out and told him that I went through the same shit. Typical boomer tells me to "chin up and be a man, men don't give up!"

Image result for boomer wojak

God fucking damnit. :feelsree: :feelsree:

women would suicide if male.

When femoids talk about being mature for their age they are talking about the amount of dicks they have sucked

Fucking legit tbh. My father use to compare me to my younger sister when I was NEET and she had a full time job. Told him it's way easier to get a job and be successful as a woman.

He said "no women go through bullying from other women and have to put a smile on." I fucking sperged out and told him that I went through the same shit. Typical boomer tells me to "chin up and be a man, men don't give up!"

So glad my old man's 6 feets under the ground right now. Fuck bluepilled parents.

You have a sister? Suifuel sorry my brother, boomers are the worst.

So glad my old man's 6 feets under the ground right now. Fuck bluepilled parents.

Women don't like when I tell this to them. They have nothing to answer.

You have a sister? Suifuel sorry my brother, boomers are the worst.
Certainly do. She was a huge part of me being blackpilled before even hitting high school. She's literally your typical western sloot getting with chads left and right.

Her and I always fought growing up, my mom actually kicked me out for fighting with her when I was 17 (ded srs)
They're the worst. My dad is more redpilled now based on what he says to me sometimes

Its true girls move out earlier, but again, only because they can all easily get a guy willing to pay their shit and take care of a bulk of the bills.

Who the fuck wants to move out with room mates?

No point moving out as an incel unless you have a insanely high income where moving out is actual feasible.

In the long run this is one of the reasons why agematch is healthy and should be mandatory or otherwise they will always lifemog their peers and schoolmates and think that they are more mature because they can get an adult boyfriend with resources. My brother's gf lives with him and didn't even finish school JFL, she dropped out.

They wouldn't survive a day in our shoes, every step you take as a truecel is hell and no one supports us.

Based