Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Realizing Our Bullies are Insecure Assholes

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

It's lifefuel to realize that as scummy as our bullies are towards us, the only reason they feel the need to mock us is because of their own personal insecurities and dissatisfaction with their lives.

neat cope you got here
they are not, bro
most probably they just bullied us for the fun and the laughs,
no saying there aren't any who do it out of dissatisfaction with themselves, but most of the time they are content with themselves, their life and everything and just want their inner amphitheater going wild
This.

Bullies usually lead more fulfilling lives than the people they bullied due to having a better social life :blackpill:

neat cope you got here
they are not, bro
no saying there aren't any who do it out of dissatisfaction with themselves, but most of the time they are content with themselves, their life and everything and just want their inner amphitheater going wild
Sadly this may be the truth

It's lifefuel to realize that as scummy as our bullies are towards us, the only reason they feel the need to mock us is because of their own personal insecurities and dissatisfaction with their lives.
Bullies only bully those who are weak, they will never bully those who are stronger than them. They are cowards. All of my bullies now are overweight. Being the hedonists they are, they will overeat and get fatter and fatter and one day die from a hEaRt attack. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Cope.:bluepill:

Most if not all bullies are literally living the dream, you can check out ERs bullies on instagram and see for yourself.

This whole “insecure bully” is a reddit soy:bluepill::soy: pua cuck myth :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: all of my bullies were better looking than me, had foids and were even richer than me :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Same with me…

neat cope you got here
they are not, bro

Cope harder

@Fat Link give this guy a warning for posting :bluepill: nonsense

What if one didn't have bullies?

I usually just see it as them enjoying being negative/hurtful to others.

Some people just like it.

I do think it suggests unhappiness within oneself though. I can't see a way that a person could feel truly happy within themselves whilst behaving like that.

@Fat Link give this guy a warning for posting :bluepill: nonsense
He’s correct though or at least in many circumstances he could be. :feelswhat:

You guys forget about what the movie “Gattaca” termed “The burden of perfection”.

In the movie it’s what the genetically altered people often had to suffer from as due to their vastly improved genetics being provided to them as a result of advancements in medical science they now had this new burden placed on them by their family, friends and society to be the very best they could be ie they must now be the top of their game in practically anything or everything.

Well how can you do that when everyone around you is now themselves a genetic phenomenon?

Answer you can’t or at least you can’t in all cases.

Even in an advanced artificially upgraded genetically gifted world of humanity there’s still going to be winners and losers ie those that take a backseat to others.

And I think this is the same with the Chads and Stacies even now to a certain degree.

Yes on average their lives probably are far and away better than ours but how can we be sure one or more of them isn’t suffering under the burden of perfection and or contemplating suicide over it? :feelshehe:

Plenty of Chads and Stacies despite having the great life we all wish we’d had of sex, relationships and young love etc, etc still ended up not much later in life alcoholics or substance abusers of various kinds or majorly depressed etc, etc.

And perhaps their sad state of depression and copes and suicide or suicidal ideation were all a result of not living up to the burden of perfection?

Examples of this:

Not being able to secure the Chad they wanted which a prettier Stacy snapped up.

Not being able to secure the exclusive table at Dorsia that a naturally luckier or more skillful or intelligent Chad was or is always able to do.

Chads compete ferociously for a specific gold medal but of course only one Chad can win it.

So they can and do suffer too but it’s more than understandable why their suffering comes across as ridiculous and nonsensical to people like us. :feelsUgh:

I bullied chads at kindergarten :feelsthink:

Bullies have a better life than us, and they want us to know this
They aren't insecure at all

My bullies were legit gangsters. They brought knifes and fake guns to school (bc German laws) and did robberies and beat up other guys regularly. I don't think they are insecure. They even raped foids and had sex parties:feelsohgod:. They still live in my town and I hope everyday I don't run into them bc they always carry knifes and definitely remember me.

Cope.:bluepill:

Most if not all bullies are literally living the dream, you can check out ERs bullies on instagram and see for yourself.
And this is why columbine was based

He’s correct though or at least in many circumstances he could be. :feelswhat:

You guys forget about what the movie “Gattaca” termed “The burden of perfection”.

In the movie it’s what the genetically altered people often had to suffer from as due to their vastly improved genetics being provided to them as a result of advancements in medical science they now had this new burden placed on them by their family, friends and society to be the very best they could be ie they must now be the top of their game in practically anything or everything.

Well how can you do that when everyone around you is now themselves a genetic phenomenon?

Answer you can’t or at least you can’t in all cases.

Even in an advanced artificially upgraded genetically gifted world of humanity there’s still going to be winners and losers ie those that take a backseat to others.

And I think this is the same with the Chads and Stacies even now to a certain degree.

Yes on average their lives probably are far and away better than ours but how can we be sure one or more of them isn’t suffering under the burden of perfection and or contemplating suicide over it? :feelshehe:

Plenty of Chads and Stacies despite having the great life we all wish we’d had of sex, relationships and young love etc, etc still ended up not much later in life alcoholics or substance abusers of various kinds or majorly depressed etc, etc.

And perhaps their sad state of depression and copes and suicide or suicidal ideation were all a result of not living up to the burden of perfection?

Examples of this:

Not being able to secure the Chad they wanted which a prettier Stacy snapped up.

Not being able to secure the exclusive table at Dorsia that a naturally luckier or more skillful or intelligent Chad was or is always able to do.

Chads compete ferociously for a specific gold medal but of course only one Chad can win it.

So they can and do suffer too but it’s more than understandable why their suffering comes across as ridiculous and nonsensical to people like us. :feelsUgh:
Sorry admin but this is bullshit.

In The Fresh Prince of Bel Air there is a rich black character named Carlton who is smart, calm and has sick dance moves.

Can I argue that rich blacks are just as competent as white people? Truly? Am I not incurring in some sort of fallacy?

"BUt Gattaca iS NoT J00iSh pr*PaGanDA"
YES IT IS. IT IS A COMMERCIAL MOVIE AIRED IN THEATERS. IT IS ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR.

They all had PinV,enough for me to strike them with the power of 1000 ER's.

Meh, Even if they are inscure so what. Confidence is a result of circumstances. Everyone is insecure if you take away the good things in their lives/support system

Sorry admin but this is bullshit.

In The Fresh Prince of Bel Air there is a rich black character named Carlton who is smart, calm and has sick dance moves.

Can I argue that rich blacks are just as competent as white people? Truly? Am I not incurring in some sort of fallacy?

"BUt Gattaca iS NoT J00iSh pr*PaGanDA"
YES IT IS. IT IS A COMMERCIAL MOVIE AIRED IN THEATERS. IT IS ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR.
Some blacks are more intelligent than some whites and therefore actually deserve their wealth sure.

And to a degree Gattaca is Jew propaganda like every other piece of filth that typically comes out of Hollywood but from what I’ve gathered for this film in particular it’s only Jew propaganda purpose seems to be to push dysgenics.

That’s not to say it didn’t work in my example about Chads and Stacy’s as it did quite well despite your disagreement.

I am proven correct to a degree because plenty of Chads and Stacies rope or attempt to rope just like our kind.

Though sure perhaps our kind tends to have these tendencies more for what should be obvious reasons at this point.

I wonder if any actual studies have been done though on what group has more suicides or suicidal tendencies among it though?

It could surprisingly turn out that our group might have less due to learning various copes and how to deal with extreme suffering all throughout our lives whereas when Chad or Stacy are hit with these kind of for them rare hardships they’re at such a loss as to what to do or how to cope they end up simply seeking out their proverbial rope since the stress of it all is simply too overwhelming to bear. :feelshehe:

Cope.
They are successful and put you down because they could

Yeah. But what next? How can that even help victims of bullying? :incel:

tell yourself whatever you want stupid bitch boy. and stop saying "us" "we" like you fit in here. youre a normie NPC retard.

Most bullies are dumb and insecure

Personally speaking the people that bullied me were no where near chads,at best average.