Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Realizing I'm unattractive/borderline ugly

F

FishmanBecker

Recruit
★★★
For some demented reason, I like looking at myself in the mirror. Like, I legit think I look good. Obviously I know this is some brain trick cope (people see themselves better in the mirror) since I don't have a gf and no girl has ever shown interest in me. I look absolutely disgusting in photos, but again I coped there too since everyone looks bad in shitty phone quality photos since they can't capture your facial features well. But the other day I showed one of my friends a picture of my younger brother and he said that he saw the resemblance and that we have the same jaw. I don't think my brother is attractive, but I never thought we looked alike. We looked way different when we were younger (age gap 8 years), but the more I look at the photo I showed my m8 and a photo of me in the same angle that my bro was in, we're basically the same person but with different color hair. I always thought my height was the reason for my inceldom but I think it's my sub-par face now :feelscry::cryfeels:

For some demented reason, I like looking at myself in the mirror. Like, I legit think I look good.
I don't have a gf and no girl has ever shown interest in me. I look absolutely disgusting in photos,
dude i used to think the same thing, it's just one big cope. once you're blackpilled, it's freeing, but als0 very dangerous, since the possibility of you roping increases from 10% to 70%. Socrates once said that those who philosophize shouldn't be surprised at their death, for that's what they were preparing for by engaging in philosophy. The same is true of the blackpill. Once you're fully blackpilled, once you realize the eternal, immutable biological truth of biology overdetermining all your actions, roping becomes one of the last options in your life. Such is the nature of relentlessly pursuing truth over staying complacent with a lie. Once you abandon all preconceived bluepills, you expose yourself to death. I wish you luck, GrAYcel, on your journey through inceldom. It's gonna be a rough one.

For some demented reason, I like looking at myself in the mirror. Like, I legit think I look good. Obviously I know this is some brain trick cope (people see themselves better in the mirror) since I don't have a gf and no girl has ever shown interest in me. I look absolutely disgusting in photos, but again I coped there too since everyone looks bad in shitty phone quality photos since they can't capture your facial features well. But the other day I showed one of my friends a picture of my younger brother and he said that he saw the resemblance and that we have the same jaw. I don't think my brother is attractive, but I never thought we looked alike. We looked way different when we were younger (age gap 8 years), but the more I look at the photo I showed my m8 and a photo of me in the same angle that my bro was in, we're basically the same person but with different color hair. I always thought my height was the reason for my inceldom but I think it's my sub-par face now :feelscry::cryfeels:
I'm the opposite, I avoid looking at mirrors but look better on my phone camera

I'm the opposite, I avoid looking at mirrors but look better on my phone camera
this just means you have low selfconfidence, so you're a mogger

dude i used to think the same thing, it's just one big cope. once you're blackpilled, it's freeing, but als0 very dangerous, since the possibility of you roping increases from 10% to 70%. Socrates once said that those who philosophize shouldn't be surprised at their death, for that's what they were preparing for by engaging in philosophy. The same is true of the blackpill. Once you're fully blackpilled, once you realize the eternal, immutable biological truth of biology overdetermining all your actions, roping becomes one of the last options in your life. Such is the nature of relentlessly pursuing truth over staying complacent with a lie. Once you abandon all preconceived bluepills, you expose yourself to death. I wish you luck, GrAYcel, on your journey through inceldom. It's gonna be a rough one.
People like you scare me, I'm afraid to rope! FUCK! Why'd you make you music private you feggin niggire

People like you scare me, I'm afraid to rope! FUCK! Why'd you make you music private you feggin niggire
im scared of the feds nigga, there are actualy glowies on this forum

JUST ENDF IF ALL (in game)

Nah, I doubt it
Pfp