Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Realized just how nice the hermit lifestyle actually is

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
I used to envy normaloids for going out every weekend with their friends and having fun. I've never had any friends in my life and I felt like I'm missing out on all the fun by staying in and being a loner until yesterday when I went out with some people I met recently.

Honestly that night felt like a bad dream. I was extremely stressed out because of how out of place I was there so I got incredibly drunk to make myself feel normal but I just ended up making a complete fool out of myself. I said some really stupid shit which pissed of the people I was with and I don't think they're gonna want to see me again.

And to be honest I don't think I want to go out drinking ever again. I'm just not cut out for that kind of life. I feel so much better here by myself away from everyone.

The hermit lifestyle is better than the normie lifestyle specifically for incels. Normies wouldn't survive a week in complete social isolation.

I'll never tire of saying that male "friendship" is gay

I relate to you about being a loner and the feeling like you're missing out. I do feel like I am wasting my prime years, but when I go outside and try to live my life, I realise that I am just not the same as other people and I never will be.

I tried going on a night out not too long ago, I ended up getting into an altercation with some extroverted normie boomer, he hated me for being quiet and instantly picked on me because I looked like an easy target. Normies fucking hate ugly, introverted people, they see us as a piece of dog shit that they just stepped in.

It ruined my night, not just because of the things he said to me, but because it reminded me of all the insults that I've had thrown at me in my life and that it will never end, every time I try to put myself out there, I get shot down, it just makes me want to stay a shut-in.

I fucking hate normscum.

Last edited:
I used to envy normaloids for going out every weekend with their friends and having fun. I've never had any friends in my life and I felt like I'm missing out on all the fun by staying in and being a loner until yesterday when I went out with some people I met recently.

Honestly that night felt like a bad dream. I was extremely stressed out because of how out of place I was there so I got incredibly drunk to make myself feel normal but I just ended up making a complete fool out of myself. I said some really stupid shit which pissed of the people I was with and I don't think they're gonna want to see me again.

And to be honest I don't think I want to go out drinking ever again. I'm just not cut out for that kind of life. I feel so much better here by myself away from everyone.

I'm an extrovert so social isolation is torture for me, it's especially torture as I didn't choose to be isolated, Society rejected me.

Just wanna neet again

Ted Kaczynski had it right all along. Imagine how nice it would be to live in a cabin by yourself, growing your own food, hunting, and learning to build bombs.

Ted Kaczynski had it right all along. Imagine how nice it would be to live in a cabin by yourself, growing your own food, hunting, and learning to build bombs.
I hope he found peace. Not mentally ill anymore. Not doing anything. Just in the void of nothingness of pure peace

I discovered that I don't like to socialize

Normie lifestyle of going out is based on FOMO which is an evolutionary wired trait to keep with the herd, in 2023 there has never been a better time in history to be a hermit

I especially enjoy it after a long day at work to 2-3 days rest is nice.

I only go outside for night walks no point in going outside during the day as an incel.

This is literally why I'm saving up to get a cabin in the mountains. I just want to get away from all the bullshit. I'm tired of seeing happy couples together. Just puts me in shit mood for the rest of the day let alone the entire week.

The hermit lifestyle is better than the normie lifestyle specifically for incels. Normies wouldn't survive a week in complete social isolation.
Ive lived it for 5 complete years now, Trust me its hard as FOOK, But i get thru it! 2 of these years i had to work but came home to isolation for the rest of the day evening and night