Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Realized IT is right, it was just my personality. Includes pic of me with my new gf. Later virgins

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Me with my new girlfriend.

guy on the right mogs me

Is that one of those Dutch longnecks I hear of.

This comic is proof that all chinks are ugly no matter what

The author obviously had noodlewhores in mind when he drew this :feelshaha:
I think an IT foid drew this trying to debunk the idea that women are into good looks, yet subconsciously proved JBW. The comic is unintentionally VERY sociologically accurate.

I think an IT foid drew this trying to debunk the idea that women are into good looks, yet subconsciously proved JBW. The comic is unintentionally VERY sociologically accurate.
This comic has been around for a while, I think it's from twitter or something idk.

I thought those were supposed to be hunter eyes.
he has the brown nipples of a chink. I'm pretty sure the foid who drew this intended the "Chang" to be a ricecel

just be white and racemix

he has the brown nipples of a chink. I'm pretty sure the foid who drew this intended the "Chang" to be a ricecel
Maybe, I was thinking he was the stereotypical macho Spanish man or something.
And this meme is a blackpill meme to pretty much point out that this situation never happens.
Kind of ruined the joke by explaining it all, but there you go king.

Its always the ugly guys who are consistantly in a corner with no friends or girlfriends. Im in my thirties and seen it my whole life. Its always the good looking guys who can act ugly yet get all the women.

Maybe, I was thinking he was the stereotypical macho Spanish man or something.
And this meme is a blackpill meme to pretty much point out that this situation never happens.
Kind of ruined the joke by explaining it all, but there you go king.
The real joke is the pointlessness of gymaxxing as a genetic trash race. Also I think even the version of the comic you have has been edited. I think in the original, they made the chink short too, but since it was roasted even by other IT members, they altered it so they have the exact same height

Last edited:
It's not entirely inaccurate. An Indian/black girl would date a sub5 white over a sub5 of their own race.

It's not entirely inaccurate. An Indian/black girl would date a sub5 white over a sub5 of their own race.
JBW is a physical law like newtonian physics

JBW is a physical law like newtonian physics
You do know Newtonian physics is wrong right? lmao

I've never seen stats of currywhores (not important enough to have their own demographic category in most stats), but I think black whores choose white dudes lower than every other race of man.

If you want to be pedantic about it, it is like JBW itself.

Of course not ALL whites are gonna score, so like Newtonian physics, yes it's outdated, but that doesn't mean it's irrelevant to describe the day-to-day physical laws we observe.

Fair enough, but let me offer some more modern theories:

Just be Chad is the General Relativity
Just be Gigachad is Quantum Field Theory
Just be Horse is Theory of Everything

Is that you in your AVI?
But just by having holes foids have access to men above a 5/10 so why would they date a sub 5?

Its always the ugly guys who are consistantly in a corner with no friends or girlfriends. Im in my thirties and seen it my whole life. Its always the good looking guys who can act ugly yet get all the women.
I was always that guy

The real joke is the pointlessness of gymaxxing as a genetic trash race. Also I think even the version of the comic you have has been edited. I think in the original, they made the chink short too, but since it was roasted even by other IT members, they altered it so they have the exact same height

Well I am a Central European White. Nice to belong to a higher race, but sucks when you still are a genetic failure. Even my parents and grandparents look good. My father should have at least not mated with a short woman. So here I am, 175 cm and ugly.

I might try JBW one day. But I can feel you, the foids of your race worship the white man and shit on the men from their own species.

And the shittiest thing of all is being intelligent enough to understand how you suck. Well okay, it still has a lot of pros to be smart. But the consciousness of being subhuman sucks.

Both of them mog me brutally

Well I am a Central European White. Nice to belong to a higher race, but sucks when you still are a genetic failure. Even my parents and grandparents look good. My father should have at least not mated with a short woman. So here I am, 175 cm and ugly.

I might try JBW one day. But I can feel you, the foids of your race worship the white man and shit on the men from their own species.

And the shittiest thing of all is being intelligent enough to understand how you suck. Well okay, it still has a lot of pros to be smart. But the consciousness of being subhuman sucks.
Don't have kids with those women, they will turn into Elliot Rodgers.
Chinks and rices go under suicide watch after reading that comic.
Pretty accurate because he is tall not because he is white/ginger.
I thought chink was a racist word for rice, didn't know they were different things.
:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelskek:. I think dolphin mogs horse
Dolphins are one of the few animals that rape humans

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back