Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over realized I'm too old to have something in common with foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 44784
  • Start date
Deleted member 44784

Deleted member 44784

Brown eyes = over
-
I'm now 26 year old, I Uber Driver lots of young foids, and never got an actual chatting with one of them, only ones that chatted with me were 45+,and friday I went to a party after years of reclusemaxxing, and observed the things normies talk about, it's truly over, what do I have in common with Zoomers?

I just look like an old man, talk like an old man, I use no fucking cool slangs, I don't use the bird nest haircut that those zoomers love, I have nothing in common with them.

I guess I was just left behind, I'm trying now to chadfish Yubo streams and learn those zoomers language

Today I realized that it's over, I'm 26 bro, I saw a whole world of sex right behind me for the first time.

I'm struggling to accept tho, I will keep trying to get those foids. The only ones I can actual chat are the 45+, I guess my destiny will be to have a landwhale and betabuxx her after years of sexless youthness

If you're born in 1996 then you're old as fuck because you're a Millennial and many Millennialcels are in their 40's now.

Zoomers start at 1997, so if only you were born 1 year later you would have been a Zoomer slayer. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Brutal generationpill. :blackpill:

why are you slavering for $10 per hour at uber while you can find death labour camp with stable income around $3000 after tax monthly:feelswhat: (in video game)
I'm at Bolivia. I make 0.5 dol a hour actually, no parents, no friends, no government help

I would enter this death labour camp rn tbh

If you're born in 1996 then you're old as fuck because you're a Millennial and many Millennialcels are in their 40's now.

Zoomers start at 1997, so if only you were born 1 year later you would have been a Zoomer slayer. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Brutal generationpill. :blackpill:
Yeah bro, 1979-1981pill and 1996pill are tough , you are neither a millennial or a zoomer, just a foreigner

Latinocel trait: you work at Uber

SO FUCKING PATHETIC $0,5 DAILY!? I AM GETTING UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS AROUND $1000 AND SPENT IT ON AMPHETAMINE SULFATE TO JERK OFF WHOLE DAYS (IN VIDEO GAME)
Based af

Couldn't you get one of those rich blonde methheads that end up overdosing by age 27? Or are there hellsangelscels all around

Latinocel trait: you work at Uber
I will leftwingmaxx from today since foids are left-wings scums and try to convince me to vote for their scums parties when I Uber driver them. Maybe I enter some left wing party idk

deranged teethless
Over, Tyrone also probably already left a hole anyway

I'm in a similar situation think I can only possibly get 45+ scums

Keep using this tho, you should try catching those MethHeads at the beginning of their drugmaxx journey , this is what I am trying rn cocainemaxxing

you are mogger because you can buy best quality of bolivian blow whose can be compared to the flakes of peru coke in price of $5 (in video game)
I truly cocainemog everyone tbh
, I pay 3 dol for a gram of the most pure cocaine. FARCmaxxing soon

I could but I would rather jerk off than have skin contact with those deranged teethless $10 nasty vile relentless fucking nasty sloppy hookers (in video game)
How do you know they're teethless :feelswhere:

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose ALSO AT THIS CASE (IN VIDEO GAME)
Received 577376670567859