Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Realized how pathetic mylife is fuck my life

basedcrackaddict

basedcrackaddict

Professional Racist ☆
★★
Somebody kill me now i dont wanna live like this any longer i hateit so fUCKING Much.

Why am i like this my life went to shit lol

OK. Go ahead.
I don't evne know where to start bro my life went to shit I'm so tired of it all I'm tired of being lonely and angry at everything I should have been a normal guy not a fucking incel with depression I stopped going to the gym and dropped so many people. It's so fucking over Idk if i can do this anymore lol
I'm gonna go on a walk to clear my mind. I think being alone with my thoughts for too long started this

I don't evne know where to start bro my life went to shit I'm so tired of it all I'm tired of being lonely and angry at everything I should have been a normal guy not a fucking incel with depression I stopped going to the gym and dropped so many people. It's so fucking over Idk if i can do this anymore lol
I'm gonna go on a walk to clear my mind. I think being alone with my thoughts for too long started this
Yeah. Yeah. I think I get it. Want to talk on discord? You can get this all off your chest.

If your life wasn't pathetic then you shouldn't be allowed to post here anyways. This forum should primarily only be for the ugly & damaged AKA incels. Nearly every incel here knows their life is pathetic to varying but similar extents. Practically nobody's life here, including mine, is good at all.

If you're good looking or have your life and shit happening to work together eloquently and post here, you'd be an unfathomable retard.

Only Zyros was the only exception who I'd have let stay since he was very incel when younger and actually was pretty smart...

But virtually anyone else whose life ISN'T pathetic and ISN'T sub 5-6 should not really have an account and post here or else what's the point?