Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Realization...

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★
I just realized this when someone commented it on one of my threads while I am laying down

Tres Genco (AKA @Oedipus) is halfway through his sentence and will be out of jail once I am 23

But I am predicting even if the mods do allow him to return he won't come back to the forum.

What's the lore of this dude? Why is he in jail?

What's the lore of this dude? Why is he in jail?
He made threats to go ER and admitted to assaulting foids with a water gun but I doubt he was serious about going ER since he made an unrealistic kill goal of 2000 kills but if he really was serious I think he will rope once he gets out of jail

He made threats to go ER and admitted to assaulting foids with a water gun but I doubt he was serious about going ER since he made an unrealistic kill goal of 2000 kills but if he really was serious I think he will rope once he gets out of jail
I see, thank you, so he is in jail due to the threats?

I see, thank you, so he is in jail due to the threats?
Yep he said he was going to go ER and kill 2000 foids and he will be on supervised release once he gets out of jail so there is a slim chance he will return to the forum but rather he will likely rope especially since he is a veteran

Yep he said he was going to go ER and kill 2000 foids and he will be on supervised release once he gets out of jail so there is a slim chance he will return to the forum but rather he will likely rope especially since he is a veteran
Brutal
Brutal

he ascended, albeit unwillingly, with Bubba

He is a former armycel so he might know how to fight to prevent himself from being raped
I doubt it from what I remember about him he was a 5’6 framecel so he will get his ass beat in prison
In fights and by bubba in the showers

People in there might know who he is too and choose to treat him like shit because of that

Even if they dont know who he is he is an loser outcast and they will view him as a weak target

He will be very fucked up if he makes it out of prison