Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Realization of movies/anime I used to watch when I was 14

gael28

gael28

nunca empezó
★★★
8 years ago when I used to look for movies or anime to watch I would always look for ones where the "nerd"/"loser" would get the most popular/hot foid of the movie or where the anime mc would get all the foids for himself but he looked below average/average. made me feel good for a while . but i wish i wouldve realized my fate earlier than i did

back when my copes weren't ingesting drugs:cryfeels:

I still watch Anime but ones that have no romance involved. I'm in for the action/fantasy. Romance is too much suifuel even if it's just fictional.

I still watch Anime but ones that have no romance involved. I'm in for the action/fantasy. Romance is too much suifuel even if it's just fictional.

do u have recommendations

my first blackpill was when i was 8 and my parents said 'what is so good about a dog is that it will like its owner no matter how you look'
what do you mean by that :feelshehe:

do u have recommendations
Just go on some anime list website and look for all the popular ones that have no romance in it. Then scroll down till you find one you like.

8 years ago when I used to look for movies or anime to watch I would always look for ones where the "nerd"/"loser" would get the most popular/hot foid of the movie or where the anime mc would get all the foids for himself but he looked below average/average. made me feel good for a while . but i wish i wouldve realized my fate earlier than i did
most animes are like that, especially isekais etc.

having an underdog everyman protagonist is seen as easier for readers to self-insert as, and also means there's more space for development because the character can't just solve every problem easily

tons of normies watch animes with protags like that too

u ascended and stopped talking to us
You stopped being as active too.

Anyways I left the incel servers because it’s filled with low iq retards. A good amount of incels deserve to be incel. Plus discord will ban those servers anyways

You stopped being as active too.

Anyways I left the incel servers because it’s filled with low iq retards. A good amount of incels deserve to be incel. Plus discord will ban those servers anyways
i got banned, add my new discord bhai