Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reality

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
When i think of reality, a image of the earth, or the universe comes to mind. In other words i conceive existence in terms of the category of vison ans image. This is purely arbitrary. I could very well think of a sound that is associated with existence, like Aum in some cultures. Or i could imagine the sense of touch, etc.

Anything i have access to is conditioned by my sensorial organs. I cannot have direct access to a being in how he is in itself - my perception depends on the organ i use to perceive it. Also there is always a separation between the subject and object, that prevents total immersion and losing oneself in things (https://incels.is/threads/the-invisible-veil.178602/). Even my idea of what constitutes a being is itself conditioned by my perception. Is a being a object that has clear delineations, like an apple or a pencil? What if i conceive objects in the sense of touch, in which everything is perceived in connection to my body, as if part of it or in it? Or hearing, whithin each sound occupies the whole auditory space and blend with other sounds?

In conclusion, beings never disclose themselves fully to us, and we can only perceive or interact with them in a limited way, with aspects of them. An interaction with something is always interaction with everything because things are interconnected and any conception of what constitutes a "thing" as a separated entity is just a simplification. In fact, existence as a whole is massive and unified and one, because Nothingness does not exist by definition, therefore all that exists occipies the whole of what exists. Perceived "empty space" between things is illusory.

Look the reality is in order to understand the higher planes of existence and thus the meaning of life here on earth you must postmaxx.

Berneydidnotread

I wish I had the attention span to read ur post

Dn read again but reality is shit for sub8 men

Temp ban triggered some kind of galaxy brain transformation

Interesting philosophy. I still haven’t fully graduated from Stirner-style egoism myself but I’m also looking for philosophy posts to learn more.

When i think of reality, a image of the earth, or the universe comes to mind. In other words i conceive existence in terms of the category of vison ans image. This is purely arbitrary. I could very well think of a sound that is associated with existence, like Aum in some cultures. Or i could imagine the sense of touch, etc.

Anything i have access to is conditioned by my sensorial organs. I cannot have direct access to a being in how he is in itself - my perception depends on the organ i use to perceive it. Also there is always a separation between the subject and object, that prevents total immersion and losing oneself in things (https://incels.is/threads/the-invisible-veil.178602/). Even my idea of what constitutes a being is itself conditioned by my perception. Is a being a object that has clear delineations, like an apple or a pencil? What if i conceive objects in the sense of touch, in which everything is perceived in connection to my body, as if part of it or in it? Or hearing, whithin each sound occupies the whole auditory space and blend with other sounds?

In conclusion, beings never disclose themselves fully to us, and we can only perceive or interact with them in a limited way, with aspects of them. An interaction with something is always interaction with everything because things are interconnected and any conception of what constitutes a "thing" as a separated entity is just a simplification. In fact, existence as a whole is massive and unified and one, because Nothingness does not exist by definition, therefore all that exists occipies the whole of what exists. Perceived "empty space" between things is illusory.
Weve got the Buddha 2.0 here

high IQ post. buddhacels would approve. all is one. duality is subjective and doesn't trulyexist in objective reality

They will be empty space in the universe???

If im the present moment what you will be in the next moment
I will be the future

Will check those our

The future its the next of the present and before of the past
The past is the receptacle of the currents of the future which pass through the body of the present showering it from untimely inpurities

The past is the receptacle of the currents of the future which pass through the body of the present showering it from untimely inpurities
There is no a contradiction because a contradiction consists of a logical incompatibility or incongruity between two or more propositions.

My IQ went up by 30 points thx to @Inline-g 's posts :feelsYall:

There is no a contradiction because a contradiction consists of a logical incompatibility or incongruity between two or more propositions.
The points of contradiction are the limits that condition the space in between which truth lies

The points of contradiction are the limits that condition the space in between which truth lies
Yes, ,Like Aristotle's law of noncontradiction states that "It is impossible that the same thing can at the same time both belong and not belong to the same object and in the same respect."
reality is a bitch
In itself

Is reality even real. After all I have no way of knowing if anyone else on this planet is self aware like i am.

didnt read tbh
but Reality is subjective thats right
i guess thats what the Thread is about